Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hello (HELP)

Weasyl
    0Shiny0

Hello (HELP)

hay, i recently moved here so i could get away from a person who's been redrawing my art, she moved here and i think she's taking my drawings again. i don't know what to do. she was recently banned (by one of many accounts) on deviantart and then began to migrate to tumblr and twitter, and i don't know what to do. i can't even draw something for someone as a gift without it being taken and called something else.

sorry this is a really lame introduction, but i'm all out of options to get away from her. please help. i just want to draw.

(link removed by administration) i just don't know what to do. i feel like i should just stop drawing.
    Last edited by Tiger; 10-30-2014 at 04:06 PM.

Weasyl
    Antumbra
    Hello!

I definitely wouldn't quit drawing, it wouldn't really solve the issue. Just report them for posting art without permission that they don't own. They usually either will have to remove it or be banned.

Weasyl
    0Shiny0
    i think she's posting it so "friends" can only see it. feel really uncomfortable being on the same website as her, knowing that she does this to me, and others that i draw for.

(sorry, i haven't posted on a forum for years. i still don't know how to reply to people.)

Weasyl
    Antumbra
    Quote Originally Posted by 0Shiny0 View Post
    i think she's posting it so "friends" can only see it. feel really uncomfortable being on the same website as her, knowing that she does this to me, and others that i draw for.

(sorry, i haven't posted on a forum for years. i still don't know how to reply to people.)
    Hmm, maybe you can send a message to one of the mods to check? They should be able to see if they are hiding it or if they stopped posting them.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    Antumbra is correct. Report one of the images on the mainsite and the administration team will work with you on the issue from there. I've also edited the original post to remove the name of the account, since that's a call-out and call-outs are not permissible on the forums.

Weasyl
    0Shiny0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    Antumbra is correct. Report one of the images on the mainsite and the administration team will work with you on the issue from there. I've also edited the original post to remove the name of the account, since that's a call-out and call-outs are not permissible on the forums.
    i can't, because she made everything hidden from me, she also blocked everyone who follows me too. is there a way for me to hide all my drawings from just her? or can i contact one of the mods on there to tell them that this is happening. i just joined a few days ago, so i don't know my way around here.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7

Weasyl
    Fiz
    Locking this thread since it's gone off topic and being misused. Will clean up violating posts in a moment.