Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11

Weasyl
    Eminoxic
    I'm a bit of a closet fitness nerd. I'm not a "meat head", but I love working out. I don't go to the Gym anymore though, mainly because I have a bench pressing machine and punching bag in my room. Once I move out from here I plan to buy more, but for now, those 2 will do!

Since everything I do is online based, I pretty much need those tools in my room, or I'd probably have 0 energy to move around. Though secretly I use it as stress relief. You know, there is always that 1 person you have to deal with, but since you can't just punch them, you need to release that steam elsewhere!

Weasyl
    oly
    OH MAN I wish I could get a punching bag. :/

I've wanted one for like years. Air boxing is shitty and I hate it >:

Weasyl
    Matt
    My interest in fitness works in waves. I ran a half-marathon last year. Then I stopped running. Then started again and lost 40 pounds. Then I decided I wanted to build muscle, so I started weight training and eating a lot. Then I stopped weight training and kept eating a lot. I'm currently eating a large piece of chocolate pie. Um.

I'm still arguably in the best shape I've been in 7 years, but I'm rolling slowly back toward glut. Ice cream tastes nice. I think I just need a long term goal to work toward again. The whole fat flux thing can't be good for me.
    Look at all the fun we're having.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #14
    Weasyl
    Prawst
    Aw yiss
    we fitness now

I do a three day a week full body split

I do deadlifts, benchpress, ATG squats and OHP to start and do whatever else I fancy at the time, whether it be dicking with wierd new machines at the centre or skullcrushers or some calisthenics like pull ups/chin ups or something!!
    "Russian police. Stern. Stern but fair."
    --Chris Pontius

Meanwhile, on Weez

Weasyl
    oly
    ballooning up and down definitely isn't good. You should either try to maintain being bigger or smaller, whichever you prefer. towards thinner is obviously a bit healthier, but big with muscle is of course much healthier than big with fat. and sexier in my opinion, but that's just my opinion. x3

I have a main routine I do mon/wed/fri, but lately I've been doing a bit more to keep warm as an alternative to turning the heating on. Save money and keep fit. Woop.

I've been working out for years and years and tried all sorts of exercise programs. The one thing I'd like to pass on about it is to make it a part of your schedule. If you just try to fit it in whenever you can, you'll always end up displacing it for other things. Right now I'm doing a toned down version of the preparatory workout to the Navy Seal work out. Starting out with 10/10/3 push-ups/sit-ups/pull-ups then each week moving up in numbers 15/15/5, 20/20/7, etc. After you do your sets you run for 30 minutes, which is a little over a 5k for me. You're supposed to swim for 15 minutes after that, but because I work-out in the morning before work I don't really have time, and besides I am a terrible swimmer. I used to do a full strength work-out but after a while I realized I didn't want to get any larger so I decided to go for some more endurance. I've kept most of my size but gained a fair measure of tone. So I'm pretty pleased with the results. If anyone has any questions about a work-out routine, feel free to ask.