Thread: Hey people!

Weasyl
    Jess Quna

Hey people!

Well, how to start...
    I'm Belgian, female, 21 years old at the moment. A little crazy... ok fine a lot.
    I got on weasyl a few days back, I'm not new to art, though I could be considered a noob at it
    I love writing, reading, drawing, engraving, gaming, hanging out and going out.
    I'm pretty insecure and sometimes defensive, although that if you touch my friends I become a fierce warrior who'll take you down so yeah... Loyalty is kind of one of my ruling character trait, another one is honesty which usually gets me in a whole lot of trouble.
    I'm always up for a quick laugh or foolishness, though if I need to be serious I can, so I'm kind of a good listener.
    I kind of am out of things to say so if you have questions, you're welcome to ask

Weasyl
    N/A
    Welcome to Weasyl, and the forums Jess. I hope you like it around here.

Games use to be one of my favorite hobbies! Specifically Wargaming; tabletop, real time or turn based strategy.
    I'm not an artist myself, but I'm pretty familiar with a lot of things too,- I guess.
    I enjoy most styles & subjects. Things like anime are alright, but I'm very picky when it comes to that.
    Even more so when it comes to "modern" art...

What kind of games & art do you like?
    If you don't mind me asking.

Weasyl
    Jess Quna
    I love JRPG like the Atelier series or Final Fantasy most but I play most genres once in a while.
    Kind of art... well let's just say a lot XD
    I love drawing, singing, writing and nowadays I keep myself busy with engraving glasses or picture frames.
    I'm not especially good at anything though I think engraving and writing are my best skills up until now, I'd also love to learn more but classes are idiotic expensive so yeah.

Do you like anime that you are so picky when it comes to the art style?
    There's no shame in falling down as getting up shows your strength

Weasyl
    N/A
    Rpgs are fun, I've played some of the Final Fantasy series before, but stopped at #7 (I think).
    As for art, I definitely feel you. Classes and supplies can be pretty expensive...
    I use to do some cartography back the day, but I'm more of a doodler now if anything.

It's NOT that I don't like anime. There's just very few art styles & subjects I personally like, under that umbrella.

My favorite animes are...
    Ghost in the shell (especially the movies), Samurai Champloo, Cowboy bebop,-
    and Spirited Away.
    Last edited by Kurk2288; 01-22-2015 at 03:09 PM.