Weasyl
    Zaelyx

Goodreads Users?

Do you have an insatiable hunger for literature and a Goodreads account? Is your friend feed lonely? If so, post your username, and perhaps a little about the genres you typically read!

I'll start; as everywhere, my username is zaelyx. I typically read Fantasy and Science Fiction. Feel free to add me!

Weasyl
    N/A
    You know, I've meant to start an account there. I read a lot, was an English major, and work in a library, and often think that I don't have enough people to talk about books with. So I'll go ahead and join in the next few days, and pass along my username.

Genres I read are all over the place, from the serious to comics and graphic novels. I read some sci-fi, and especially like Phillip K. Dick. I think I've read pretty much all his novels. What an odd, paranoid world he has going on! And I like Lem.

Weasyl
    Zaelyx
    Wow, it sounds like books are a bigger part of your life than even my own. I'm envious!

I've got a collection of novels by Philip K. Dick; I've been meaning to get around to reading them, but things seem to keep popping up.

My Good reads account is angelneviah
    I normally read Science Fiction, Fantasy, Dystopian, Young Adult, and Manga.

And since we have these genres in common, I'd like to say:
    My favorite Science fiction book atm is The Atlantis Gene by A. G. Riddle. I also really Like Jurassic Park. I only read the first one for school and I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of scientific thought and theory. I watched the movies when I was really young and all I remembered was blood and guts.
    And my favorite Book in Fantasy is The Traveler's Gate Trilogy by Will Wight. I also Like Harry Potter, I just finished the second book. It's another one that I watched the movies when I was little but don't remember much about.

Weasyl
    Zaelyx
    Thanks for the suggestions! I'll have to check all of them out; I have yet to read any but Harry Potter, which I enjoyed at the time of its release.