Thread: Hi! :D

Weasyl
    lilachoneydeer

Hi! :D

So apparently to get account privileges you need to make an intro...

well, I'm Lilac :) and I / my main fursona is a Maiasaura (and before you said "maia-whaa?!" it's basically a type of duck-billed dinosaur xD ). I am 17, female, and aspire possibly to illustration one day...I thought I'd join these forums even though I am significantly more active with my art and in general on FurAffinity because, well, I think we know FA's forums *coughs*

Anyway, a bit about me, Ive never gone to a furry convention though I have a fursuit that I wear around, and mostly to anime conventions, which i've also cosplayed / made various costumes to... I love drawing, anything super adorable and pastel, bands like Bright Eyes, The Aquabats!, and other alternative bands, and I can play piano, alto saxophone, and penny whistle :) good to meet everyone! ^.^

How now, brown cow? Or brown reptile of some sort. A Maiasaura peeblesorum. I too am new to this place, but welcome all the same.

Weasyl
    SweetSushi
    Haiiii!

Oehhh sounds interesting, I love to see your suit! Your fursona sounds so unique ♥ Adorable art? Love to see your work ♥ Teehee

Is there a reason you haven't been to a furry convention yet tough? I know the one I went is for 18+ only due the international rules, traveling, responsibility and all that, so would that be the case maybe....?

Weasyl
    lilachoneydeer
    I just haven't been because of money / effort xD I've kind of been spoiled with the fact that the annual anime cons I attend are only about a 15 minute drive from where I live, and also I'm the only furry in my immediate friend group, so traveling several hours just for a day or staying in a hotel to goto one just hasn't been available for me really currently, but I'd love to go and hopefully will sometime soon! Also I think I put a link to my FA / Instagram in my signature now, but if not my FA user is paroapockinroo :3
    ♪ ♫ ♪ ✿ ~ Moth the Whitetail Doe ~ ✿ ♪ ♫ ♪
    FurAffinityDeviantArtInstagramTumblr