Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Kanagrooboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamedog View Post
    I have to admit, I don't think I've really noticed being affected by this. Perhaps I've just accessed the site during up times, but the only site that's been down for me has been FA? Then again, I don't ever go to SoFurry or InkBunny so I don't know.
    This place has been intermittently down. Personally I've only had an error once on here, and that was from the last attack earlier today which didn't even put this place down for a whole hour. At worst, the attacks here seem more a nuisance than anything.

Weasyl
    WolfNightV4X1
    FA is back up actually. Wow. After how long now x3
    Howl 'Havoc' and let slip the wolves of war

Weasyl
    Flygon
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekrahn View Post
    I remember on FA when people were mass moving to Weasyl and other sites in protest over a certain incident, I vowed to not follow the trend because I don't follow furry political bullshit. However, after seeing FA go down for several days, I slowly eased up and made an account here. Despite the so called "high" amount of watchers I have on FA, maybe 5% of them actually comment or favorite my works. While I won't stop posting on FA, I think I should give Weasyl a try, even if it doesn't get a lot of traffic.
    Hey, just gonna say. There is absolutely nothing wrong with posting across multiple sites simultaneously. There is a darned good reason that, I myself, tend to post art to Fur Affinity, Inkbunny, SoFurry, Weasyl, Pixiv, e621, and where applicable that Rule 34 Paheal website thingy. All 100% simultaneously. This does mean that individual images take around 15-30 minutes to submit, due to making minor modifications in the image descriptions to fit each site's scripting/formatting (or in Pixiv's case, stripping all formatting tags altogether). Though, I wouldn't be lying if I said I couldn't be stuffed figuring out how the hell to use Weasyl's bizarro Markdown scripting. Can't be stuffed converting it, so I just leave the BBCode in raw.

Captures the maximum audience practical, and allows the reposts on e621/Rule 34 to correctly link back to your own uploads.

No, I don't particularly care for dA.
    Last edited by Flygon; 10-18-2014 at 01:08 AM.

Weasyl
    WolfNightV4X1
    once the FA forums comes up the Weasyl migration will be over and the FAF'ers will return to their homelands.

Im gonna stick around here occasionally too o3o
    Howl 'Havoc' and let slip the wolves of war

Weasyl
    Battlechili1
    On the bright side, because of the DDos, I remembered that Weasyl exists.
    Actually I was just wondering if Weasyl was hit any. I heard it got attacked too, but it seems to be doing fine.
    The future is in the past! Onwards Aoshima!

Weasyl did go down for awhile a few hours ago. Back up pretty quickly.

Sofurry still down. That's where I post most of my stuff. I had like eight followers. That's eight times the number I expected to ever get. D=

Haha. Well, it can't hurt to put my stuff on multiple sites, I guess. ^)^

Weasyl
    Manna
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Well thats the thing i heard both Inkbunny and Sofurry are pretty lenient on things like that, and not banning such things is just as bad as endorsing it. But like i said i just heard both sites have a cub communities on there so i dont plan on visiting them to find out myself. See freaky enough shit just on FA.
    Sorry to break this to you but FA isn't "anti-cub" in any way lmao

like they ban that shit but 'Neer has stated multiple times it's only because of advertisers

If not for a few advertisers threatening to pull then FA would be as pro pedophilia as IB and SF are

Weasyl
    Harbinger
    I actually created a weasyl account a couple of days before it all happened, just figured it was somoewhere else to post art at least so im still gonna keep it and upload as i would to FA.

Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    Sorry to break this to you but FA isn't "anti-cub" in any way lmao

like they ban that shit but 'Neer has stated multiple times it's only because of advertisers

If not for a few advertisers threatening to pull then FA would be as pro pedophilia as IB and SF are
    Well thats disgusting, but at least it is banned.
    "Some people think im bonkers, but i just think im free..."

Weasyl
    SweetSushi
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalcoti View Post
    FA is back up. So does that mean Weasyl will empty out again? It would be very sad if that happened. I wish some would stay even if they are only active once a week.
    I am afraid this will happen tough But I guess maybe even if just few will stick around, it would be nice ^___^

Weasyl
    Obsydian
    I hope more people stay here, I find the site so much better and layout more professional than FA. Just needs more attention