Ground Control to Major Tom

Hi guys! I'm Wolf Spit and I'm pretty new here.

I have other accounts on DA and FA, both going by the name WolfRocket so if you've heard of me, cool, hi!

Not gunna lie, I mainly made a Weasyl account so I could experiment with some NSFW art without alarming the people close to me...

Anyway, other than art, I'm also interested in video games (okay maybe just Skyrim...), movies, reading and going for long pointless walks with music blaring in my ears.

What else? I'm Canadian, love fall and winter, I take my coffee black, I'd rather stay home and draw than go to a party and I love animals. I'm also trying to make a career out of illustrating that doesn't lead to me being homeless on the street. And I suppose I'm kind of a pessimist.

That's it! Nice to be here and I hope we can all get along :>

Weasyl
    N/A
    Fellow Canadian! -hugs- Welcome to Weasyl~

I think everyone starts off joining a site like this with a little something in mind. Whether it be for posting just NSFW, or in my case only wanting critique - now I'm a full dedicated member! Reasons aside, art is art and if you have fun with it, others will too!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Spit View Post
    I'd rather stay home and draw than go to a party and I love animals.
    +1000! <3

Hope to see you around here some more.

Weasyl
    MakePupsNotWar
    Take your protein pills and put your helmet on, mister.
    Yeah? well, y'know...that's just like, your opinion, man.

Like Chess? Play with me! Just drop me a PM whenever you're down. I have a chess.com account, and I can also set up a game with you on lichess (no subscription process or login required) whenever you like.

Yeah the critique feature is a pretty nifty tool. DA only allows formal critiques if you've got a subscription.

Thanks for being so welcoming, it's definitely cool to meet a fellow Canadian :>
    And yeah, I'll definitely be around!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Conner View Post
    Take your protein pills and put your helmet on, mister.
    Haha XD I see you got the song reference!