Weasyl
    SweetSushi

A ladyphant has entered!

Hey everyone,

I was looking for a place to meet peeps for a long time. Not until today I was like "ohh how stupid of me, of course we have weasyl forums" So yeah here I am, posting my first post in the forum ^_^ (although I thought I was here before? idk)

Anyways I will get to the introduction right away. My name is Sue, I go with the name Suu for my Fursona (i know so originallll not ) and my artist name is SweetSushi. Its been my name since forever now, even before I was a furry.

How I became a furry? Very simple, not so long ago I was a big anime fan, but I got bored by it (after 10-15 years of being a boring collecter and wasting my time of watching lots of it still do tough, occasionally) Then a few years ago I got introduced with furry by my younger sister, apparently she was already drawing lots of it in the furry community. I knew she was a drawing maniac, but I never rlly look into it. I was like, ahh thats awesome. I am pretty open minded. Then both me and my mate become furries, and I became a (digital) drawing artist (for almost 3 years now), instead of the regular graphic stuff I "used" to do :O

Why I draw? I always liked to draw when I was a kid, then I did graphical school for 8 years long. I graduated for Animation and Games. But soon after I found a job as web-designer instead. After a few years I found this, and couldn't resist to get back to drawing again. Since its been something I wanted to do for a long time, but just got nor the time nor inspiration and nor the skills. The furry community showed me this and I've been inspired by it since then. I am thankful for the community, I am a sorta full time artist now and couldn't get this far without you guys! ♥ A dream coming true! I also sew kigus btw :3

Its funny how things can go. Don't hold on 1 thing, try lots of things ♥ Anyways that's what works for me, since I enjoy lots of things ^_^

Now for my future dreams! This is my ultimate goal, sorta....
    I want to make my own comic, my own adventures, starring Suu Valkyrie my fursona. I have so many ideas, have been brainstorming about them for years now. The next step for me is to get this thing on going, so hopefully someday I will have my own comic book adventures ♥ ^__^

I am also happily mated for 5 years. And someday it would be my dream come true to continue creating art and stories together with starting my own family, becoming a mom and live a happy life! ^_______^

Thanks for reading! I know I talk too much, that is me O_O So I hope to start a great new adventure here and fill the gap when it comes to socializing (being a freelance staying home artist, can get very lonely :O lol)

x Puuuuh!

Oh didn't I mention, my fursona is a mammoth, I looooooooooooooooooooovee elepehants! ♥ I have like a million stuffed elephant animals

edit: Just something I wanted to add, cause it does make a part of who I am and what I enjoy. Since I was little, even before all the anime and furry fandom I was very much into fantasy. I collected dragon statues and figurines, posters, art books and I just totally love dragons! Still do and still have a part of my collection! I don't see myself drawing detailed fantasy pics, but I totally enjoy them! So much respect for these artist (usually like the ultra detailed dragon scenery's with lakes and mountains and sooo awesome! ♥ ♥) I also still visit fantasy fairs and I love to listen to the music (especially enya and origa) and read fantasy/fiction books. Atm I am reading the Eragon series, I am a bit slow but I am in the 3rd book now ^_^ So I think thas all!?
    Last edited by SweetSushi; 10-16-2014 at 03:38 AM.

Weasyl
    Sergiroth
    Hello, and welcome to the Weasyl forums SweetSushi. c:

I wish I made my introductory thread as long and detailed as yours. :v

Weasyl
    SweetSushi
    Thanks! ♥ And it's never too late btw (was kinda afraid to scare ppl away with my long post) ^_^ Good luck with the broken door

Weasyl
    Sergiroth
    Oh, you didn't scare me. w

By the way, your art style looks really cute. c:

Weasyl
    SweetSushi
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergiroth View Post
    Oh, you didn't scare me. w

By the way, your art style looks really cute. c:
    Daww thank you so much! Means lots ♥