123mine123

Weasyl
    123mine123

Weasyl
    123mine123

Weasyl
    Noxid
    Nice squirrels

I always thought squirrels were really funny to watch, the way they scamper about.

Weasyl
    123mine123

Weasyl
    123mine123
    Well, the inevitable happened..
    My cheap, budgeted drawing tablet is screwing up so much, I can't draw on it anymore.

Basically the pen thinks I touching the pad when I'm just hovering it and also making the pressure sensitivity is broken.. :C

Now, either I get the chance to get chosen as one of the lucky people to have a new drawing tablet on the NG giveaway, or ask my sister to buy one for me since she's in 'Murica..

In the meantime, no digital art. T^T

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Quote Originally Posted by 123mine123 View Post
    Well, the inevitable happened..
    My cheap, budgeted drawing tablet is screwing up so much, I can't draw on it anymore.

Basically the pen thinks I touching the pad when I'm just hovering it and also making the pressure sensitivity is broken.. :C

Now, either I get the chance to get chosen as one of the lucky people to have a new drawing tablet on the NG giveaway, or ask my sister to buy one for me since she's in 'Murica..

In the meantime, no digital art. T^T
    I hate to sound generic, but have you tried reinstalling the drivers? :s Idunno how effective it will be, but it's worth a shot. I'd say try everything free (but not crazy or potentially disastrous) before paying for a new piece of equipment.
    that sucks, though! D:

BUT! This is a good time to continue your work on traditional art! c: I'd love to see lots more from you! It can be really helpful, too c; A lot of skills you can learn are transferable, or will at least help in some areas of digital art.

keep going! It's good that you draw so much c: I wish I had some of your energy! hehe
    Last edited by BlissfulOblivion; 12-07-2014 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlissfulOblivion View Post
    I hate to sound generic, but have you tried reinstalling the drivers? :s Idunno how effective it will be, but it's worth a shot. I'd say try everything free (but not crazy or potentially disastrous) before paying for a new piece of equipment.
    that sucks, though! D:
    This. My Wacom does this to me too sometimes. Either restarting program I am drawing on or restarting the tablet drivers fix it. Rebooting the computer may also fix it.

Ctrl + alt + delete -> task manager -> services -> services (service button on bottom right) -> find the tablet driver, right click and select restart or start. My tablet driver was once turned off for some reason so I just turned it on.

Weasyl
    123mine123
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissfulOblivion View Post
    that sucks, though! D:

BUT! This is a good time to continue your work on traditional art! c: I'd love to see lots more from you! It can be really helpful, too c; A lot of skills you can learn are transferable, or will at least help in some areas of digital art.

keep going! It's good that you draw so much c: I wish I had some of your energy! hehe
    Nah. 1st, my tablet isn't wacom.
    It's a cheap tablet from a local electronic store in my country that is known to be very afforadable but not so great in quality.
    Since.. I am kinda poor, it's what I could afford 3 years ago.
    And this has been happening after a few months I got the tablet.
    Though the tablet product I have is super terrible and no drivers or even a website for that, I'm really sure its the pen that's broken.

Quote Originally Posted by madhermit View Post
    This. My Wacom does this to me too sometimes. Either restarting program I am drawing on or restarting the tablet drivers fix it. Rebooting the computer may also fix it.

Ctrl + alt + delete -> task manager -> services -> services (service button on bottom right) -> find the tablet driver, right click and select restart or start. My tablet driver was once turned off for some reason so I just turned it on.
    Sadly, no. :c Really broken.
    On the plus side, I'll probably get a new one by January and an actual wacom one.. C: