Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Honestly I'd be quicker off labeling what I find nostalgic so game only.

Any game on any console that is not the Nintendo 8bit, meaning Spyro, Bandicoot, ZELDA, pretty much everything except Tomb Raider1. as that came out on PC as well and I somehow had it.
    But I don't find Mario nostalgic one bit, Nintendo might be 'the good guys' in the console world their whole income seems to depend on nostalgia tripping, since I missed that boat well... not much in it for me.

Weasyl
    Lyconnus
    bubsy.......

Weasyl
    kittywithaguitar
    Invader Zim. Call it blasphemy, but I hated the show as a kid/teen, and still don't like it.

The two following things are stuff I love, but not because of nostalgia reasons. I didn't discovered the 2nd one until I was 20.

Final Fantasy... anything. I was more into high-paced action games as a kit... Yay terrible attention span! I assumed I wouldn't like turn-based JRPGs as a kit because... slooooow... I finally got the chance to play FF7 a year or so ago since my brother gave me his PSP, which has FF7 loaded on it. I just gotta say that my young self isn't too smart in retrospect. :p Probably one of my favorite games.

Chrono Trigger. Same as above... Didn't think I'd like it since I was an annoying, wee little sh*t. Played this on an emulator for the first time probably 2 - 3 years ago when I was looking for games to play on my crap-tier laptop. It ended up being one of my favorite games, and I'd say is my #1 game to this day. I prefer the battle system over FF's, I like the subtle sense of humor, the time travel aspects, and the soundtrack is just divine.
    Nuthin' Fancy

Weasyl
    Gamedog
    I never got to experience Wonder Balls :/ I heard they were super rad but.. I don't live in the USA.

Weasyl
    kittywithaguitar
    That's how we Americans feel about Kinder Surprise.

I should have added that to my list as well. I had a few Wonder Balls as a kid, but they were pretty meh. Just a thin shell of chocolate, imagine those easter bunny chocolate shell thingys, with chalky, tart candy. Some people may like that, but I wasn't eager for more when they were still around.
    Nuthin' Fancy

Weasyl
    Gamedog
    Kinder Egg Surprises are way over-rated. The chocolate is disgusting, nauseating, gross. Go buy a Kinder Bueno bar to see what a Kinder Egg Surprise tastes like.
    The toys were fun though.

Weasyl
    kittywithaguitar
    Huh, well then that sounds like the Wonder Ball, just instead of a neat toy, you get chalky, brittle Sweet Tart wannabe bits.

Glad we both aren't missing out then!
    Nuthin' Fancy

Those butterfly hairclips. I would always pinch the hell out of myself or accidentally break them in half and stab myself with the spring.
    Wonderballs were foul too but it was kind of exciting to get a sticker out of them sometimes 030

Disney's Gargoyles. As a kid it only showed on a channel I had on cable for a short period of time, and even then I kind of didn't want to watch it because they kind of look like demons, nowadays I don't care.

Weasyl
    foussiremix
    Heman

This was a cartoon series.
    I hate it so much.
    Roses are red
    Tomatoes are red.
    My hair got cutten
    and i feel so good

http://orig02.deviantart.net/12a5/f/...ix-d8m2gs6.gif