Weasyl
    FlynnCoyote

Ever done something crazy...

We'll find a reason, or else realize that we don't need one.

Weasyl
    Tipsy
    I didn't do it myself, but my fiancÚ bought a violin for me as a birthday gift this year. I've always wanted to learn, and like you, I'm kicking myself for not learning earlier when it would have been easier. I thought he was crazy for getting that for me, but I'll learn how to play it eventually, lol. :'D

Weasyl
    FlynnCoyote
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipsy View Post
    I didn't do it myself, but my fiancÚ bought a violin for me as a birthday gift this year. I've always wanted to learn, and like you, I'm kicking myself for not learning earlier when it would have been easier. I thought he was crazy for getting that for me, but I'll learn how to play it eventually, lol. :'D
    For years I actually did want to learn the violin as well. The main reason I decided on the guitar instead was that in the years since passing up the chance, I've become a huge fan of the metal music genre and would love to eventually be able to play some of my favourite songs and riffs.
    We'll find a reason, or else realize that we don't need one.

Weasyl
    SweetSushi
    I love the Violin, I can't play it tough. I would love to learn it someday, but knowing me I will prob be to impatient to learn the skills >__< I learned the guitar when I was little, but that didn't hold long so I can't play at all. I also tried the ukulele when I was a bit older, it was allot of fun at the time and I liked the sound. But again It didn't hold long, so I can't play it. I guess I am just not the music type, even tough my mother and sister can play several music instruments very well.

Weasyl
    WolfNightV4X1
    Huh, have you played at all thus far, hows that going for you?

I once was dared to run across the lobby of my dorm blaring 'the fox' on speaker. I did...

Also, me and my friends danced to lots of stupid songs in the courtyard of our high school...gangnam style and caramelldansen.

Another time I was dared to hug a random stranger and say 'peanut butter'

...Im reckless I tell you
    Howl 'Havoc' and let slip the wolves of war

The only thing crazy in the OP is the fact that he bought a guitar that wasn't American made.
    Get a loada this guy here.
    https://twitter.com/DogdongD

Weasyl
    Kaedal
    I've been wanting to buy an acoustic guitar for a while, but I can't get around to it. Besides the fact I seem to have ten thumbs, I have no idea where I would even begin to learn how to play it!