Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Weasyl
    TealMoon
    I was prevented from winning a minigame in Kingdom Hearts BBS for half and hour because of bad dice roles and my two (computer controlled) opponents moving my character back to the other side of the board.

Played Dishonored without killing anyone and not getting the only achievement I could ever care for, seriously I do not care about any of them in any game. Its a trend that really irritates me, I'd rather get gameplay/content.

.... but this one I wanted.
    I'm far from the only one, turns out if you do a certain quest, and even not kill the NPC, you're still screwed, its bugged.

Weasyl
    Hanimetion
    Well once when I was playing Sonic Unleashed (the Wii version), I was doing one of the puzzle rooms in one of the Gaia Gates, I moved two blocks together in a puzzle that required avoiding beams of light, jumped on top of em, aaaand fell between the very tiny gap in-between the two blocks and through the floor to my death.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    Bad luck days in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. TRIPPING IS SO IRRITATING, I want to throw my 3DS after a half hour of playing on those days. Also when the characters do a twirling of the shovel before they dig, it is useless and adds on time to what should be a quick movement. And getting 3+ diving tours when doing island tours :| my boyfriend and I do the tours very often and have such a hard time doing diving, and getting a bunch of diving tours for the day's selection is so frustrating.

Weasyl
    Manna
    The twirling for the shovel is only when you're online / connected to another game

in WW and CL the shovel animation was faster than the dirt kicking animation, so you could box people into a space with holes faster than they could fill them back in

just close your gate if you want to do some digging

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #16
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    The twirling for the shovel is only when you're online / connected to another game

in WW and CL the shovel animation was faster than the dirt kicking animation, so you could box people into a space with holes faster than they could fill them back in

just close your gate if you want to do some digging
    Ahh, I see, I hadn't known that. Thanks for the tip, I'll be keeping it in mind for future playing.

Weasyl
    TealMoon
    I was playing Minecraft, exploring a huge cave system. Found a diamond and COULD NOT MINE IT. Stupid thing was in the unbreakable edge of the world.

Mario Kart 8. 1st place? Enjoy getting only coins while the guy behind you gets a ton of red shells.

Weasyl
    Nami
    I often get stuck in between walls in games, like the game will glitch and I can't move from the place. On sims, mine craft(was my fault I dug too far) xD, and on a lot of pvp games.