Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Weasyl
    N/A

Has anyfurry/anyone been trolled by a video game

I am just saying because I am sure I had a few.

I want to know if anyone else got trolled in a video game itself.
    NOT ONLINE TROLLING VIDEO GAMING WERE THE OTHER PERSON IS SAYING NASTY STUFF WHILE YOU PLAY!
    No I mean when you play a video game.
    Dose it troll, tease, embarrass, hurts, or scars you.

For Example one of my experiance was when I was playing the Sims Urban city game.
    One of the sims text said. If you was my friend you could help me out but your a nobody.
    That made me sad

Weasyl
    Vae
    I don't give nearly enough of a shit to get "trolled" in a video game.

Also, I wouldn't classify calling someone a "nobody" as trolling.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    RedSavage
    There was a very active glitch in a certain level of my copy of the original Borderlands. Basically, it had something to do with the fact that I'd gone online, played past my save point on another person's group, and had gone back to mine. Or something.

So in the end what happened was that I beat a certain boss and then nothing.

Just...nothing.

I couldn't leave the arena, I couldn't turn in the mission, I was just stuck. Infinitely. And then I had to do some weird shit with my save file. BEFORE THAT, however, I ended up reloading and reloading and played that boss like... ten times. Holy crap. And if you're familiar with Borderlands one, you know that some of their bosses are sort of repetitive Tank/Dodge fights. Especially if you're lame and go at it single player.

And ahh, there was a mission called "Keep your insides, Inside" that showed up on my mission log. Only problem was, it was a glitch of a ission that they hadn't fully removed from the game. SO. I always had this SINGLE COMPLETELY UNFINISHABLE mission in this single area of the game. And it was at the VERY BEGINNING of the game as well. Oh man, it jacked with my OCD soooooo much.I just--I couldn't play. That's dumb, I know, but I'd get sick looking at it, because no matter how many other missions I did, because I hadn't knocked that one out earlier in the game--I could only complete up to 99.99 percent. And my reptilian brain saw that as pointless.

Ahhhh, Borderlands 1. You terribly glitchy, repetitive, yet engrossing loot-based game, playing off my risk/payoff gambling tendencies like I'm a cheap, five dollar hooker with a betting problem. I will love you and hate you always.

About half the tanks in WoT will troll you with their stock packages. "Oh, you wanna play your new tank? Hope you like sucking for 20k worth of experience!"
    Get a loada this guy here.
    https://twitter.com/DogdongD

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5

Weasyl
    pinardilla

This isn't my LP but this was exactly my experience with this Kaizo Mario World level.
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    Mugourth
    Not sure this counts, but it seems like every time I come across a boss or enemy in a video game that is USUALLY very easy to beat, I blurt out how much of a wimp that boss is and then proceed to the fight. ...What could POSSIBLY go wrong? ...Every time I say how easy a boss is, said boss kicks my butt. I end up calling it the cakewalk curse when that happens.

Weasyl
    N/A

Oh Crash bash,I loved that game. I'm a fan of the series or at least the old Crash.

There was a time I was playing Mass Effect 3 multiplayer and we were on I think the final wave before extraction.
    My whole team is dead and i am the last one and all I have to do is take down one last Phantom.

I'm keeping my distance as they have a horrible insta kill if you get to close. I'm emptying thermal clips and this phantom's health isn't going down at all after I get the barrier down. I also tried abilities and very cautiously used both light and heavy melee attacks and the only attack that did some kind of damage was....The heavy melee attack.

I attacked and backed away as fast as I could had a few people talking on the mic I tried to reply with what was happening but I've always had issues with my mic on ME3. But sadly I soon met my demise and got insta killed by the phantom after maybe a good 5mins or so.

That match was fine all the way through until the very end of wave 10 just before the extraction.

Must of been EA...Not a fan of them. I just had to laugh at the end of it.
    Last edited by Rokusho; 12-08-2014 at 11:56 PM.
    Icon by Sixel

Weasyl
    N/A
    I was playing Spyro as a youtube 100% walkthrough. In the TreeTops level, I used the whirlwind but instead of lifting me up, it just shoved me down to my death.
    Also in Constantine, I killed a boss then fell to my death and I had to restart.

Ok not really "trolling" as much as "wtf game"
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    FlynnCoyote
    Five nights at Freddy's 2.

>8/
    We'll find a reason, or else realize that we don't need one.