Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Weasyl
    TyVulpintaur
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Bunnycorn View Post
    I don't know if people actually buy Nintendo games as much as they used to, but I do know that for the most part they're still well liked these days. Whether Nintendo makes anthro games or not (which they generally don't except for a few cases like Star Fox), do you think Nintendo is carving a niche for itself and those who prefer more whimsical and colorful games? Then again, Wii U and 3DS haven't been as successful as its past consoles. If Nintendo ends, will whimsical games pretty much die with it? ...And pretty much video games in general?
    I point you to all the whimiscal/colorful games on the XBrick One and the PS3/4. It isn't just Nintendo, as much as the PS fanboys and XBrick fanboys want people to believe. Nintendo wants to make games the whole family will play, not just big brother or big sister.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Nintendo's a huge influence sure, but all they did was save the US console market.
    all they did was save the US console market.
    save the US console market.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkCat View Post
    Europe and Japan having a strong gaming base was irrelevant when the power house of gaming was stationed in the US. In fact, Japan dominance of the industry was directly due to this "myth" of the video game crash of 1983.
    You literally read nothing in my post did you?
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

Weasyl
    N/A
    it seems like on forums ANY time someone makes a counter point, they're met with "You missed my point" or "you didn't read anything".
    Yes I admit, I didn't read your entire post.
    I don't even.
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

Weasyl
    Mugourth
    Has anyone ever heard of Vainglory? I don't know much about it, but there was a commercial for some tablet device or something or other that showed two people playing the game, and it seemed to have quite a few anthro character in. I don't know much about it, but it looks pretty cool. But because it doesn't star those oh-so awesome human creatures, it's probably not. What I'd do for a really good modern game with anthros in them though.

Weasyl
    N/A

Weasyl
    spits
    Does Morenatsu count? Morenatsu should count.

Weasyl
    LauriJ
    You want a game starring anthro characters? Go ahead make your own. Surely it can't be that hard, yes?