Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Weasyl
    Kaedal
    I live next to a street used by just about anyone going downtown. Sometimes, I hear some pretty weird stuff.

Not so long ago, I heard someone walking down the street and, in what I can only assume was a bit of a tipsy mood, sung some pop song I can't recall right now. It did cause me to freeze in my step, as I was right next to a latched window and could just hear that faint, soft voice carrying down the dark street of a slightly boozed up man who seemed a little too happy to be going down a street like that.

I also frequently see people cycle past with radios attached to their bicycles, and I've seen one pulled in a cart behind a group of people in broad daylight.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Furries

Bad drivers, when you see someone turning left across 4 lanes from the right most lane. Makes ya go WTF are these people thinking?

Weasyl
    WolfNightV4X1
    Younger siblings that think their dumb jokes are funny.

My brother once asked 'Are you a spitter or a swallower' and I just responded by slamming the door in his face. Straight up.
    Howl 'Havoc' and let slip the wolves of war

Weasyl
    Gamedog
    I saw a video of mangoworms in the skin of a dog, and those exist IRL so... mangoworms.

Weasyl
    Ruggy
    Poor pet ownership. I mean, straight-up animal abuse as well, no explanation needed there, but I've met people who've made some baffling animal decisions.

If your dog is sick and needs medical attention, do you:

A. Take him to the vet immediately, because you either have an emergency fund for such cases or will apply for CareCredit?
    B. Take him to the vet as soon as you have the funds?
    C. Say "she's fine", even though she's been pissing blood in the house for months? And go on to buy a large flatscreen TV.
    D. Spend money on going to a gaming convention instead?
    E. Buy a stupidly expensive exotic animal? Which you probably can't afford to care for either, judging by the fact that your sick dog still hasn't gone to the vet and you solicit donations for various life expenses all the time?

"Well duh," one really ought to say. "Obviously A, maybe B if there's no other option."

But no.

No.

It's not even a question of "I had to pick between feeding my kids and getting my dog taken care of", which sucks, but I'd pick my theoretical kids too in that case. In both of those cases I'm thinking about, the owners bought TVs and game systems and extra nights at gaming conventions that they really shouldn't have been at, instead of caring for the animals that relied on them, and citing "I can't afford it" when asked why the dog hadn't been to the vet yet.

Ugh. What the fuck. Why do you even own a pet.
    Last edited by Ruggy; 10-20-2014 at 11:16 AM.
    Formerly gorgonops. I do art-type stuff.

Weasyl
    Manna
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    What makes me go WTF? Everytime a furry/brony says furries/bronies are an oppressed minority. Because I then oppress my desk with my face.
    ummmm show solidarity with your fellow furs...................
    the challenges we face at the hands of fursecutive oppressors are great and many