Thread: An Introduction

Weasyl
    Tipsy

An Introduction

Hi!

I wasn't expecting to repeat the contents of my introduction journal on the site, but that's okay. I'm new to both the site and the forums, and I'm hoping to make some new friends for the duration. I haven't actively participated in a forum for several years, so I'm a little hesitant, but hopeful that this will be a nice community to be part of. If you let me, I can talk your ear off about cats, wildlife conservation, and Disney things. I feel like I'm rambling already, so I hope that's enough to kind of get the ball rolling. :'D

Weasyl
    Takaia
    Hello Tipsy! I'm also new to the forums, but I thought I'd welcome you anyway! I hope you have a good time here and on the main site . I'm happy to talk to you if I knew what to talk about... you can look at my intro forum a few posts below yours if you want to know more about me ^^

Weasyl
    Tipsy
    Thanks! I'll go check it out. c:

Weasyl
    Lone Companion
    Hello, I am new too and have not used forums besides logged-out lurking for quite a few years now and I do not well know what I am doing. So you are not alone.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    ! Your avatar is SO COOL

Weasyl
    Tipsy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Companion View Post
    Hello, I am new too and have not used forums besides logged-out lurking for quite a few years now and I do not well know what I am doing. So you are not alone.
    We all begin as creepers. It's the natural order. In any case, welcome to the forums! We'll figure out how to use this crazy thing together, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hewge View Post
    ! Your avatar is SO COOL
    Eep! <3 If you're talking to me, then thank you! And... if you're talking to LC, then I'm inclined to agree, anyway! :'D