Weasyl
    Takaia

I'm not that new to Weasyl itself but I am new to the forums!

So I thought I should introduce myself ^^

Like everyone here, I love art. I also like reading, and animals, video games, and lots of nerdy things. I'm a nerdfighter! I have two pet sugar gliders who are super shy but I'm trying to get them to come out of their shells more. I'm also trying to get better at art. Someday I hope I can perhaps make a living off of art, but I find myself having trouble with networking... I don't know how to get myself out there and get commissions! Any advice would be awesome. Along that line, I am also trying to improve my art, so any critiques on any of my work is very much appreciated.

You can find me lots of other places:
    dA: Takkaia
    FA: Takaia
    Steam: Takaia
    Minecraft: Aiakat
    My website: takaia.x10.mx

etc. I'm Takaia everywhere, unless it's taken then I've recently been using 'Takaia' backwards: Aiakat
    Last edited by Takaia; 09-29-2014 at 10:06 PM.

Weasyl
    Tipsy
    I gave you a llama on DeviantART. :'D

I find that relentlessly advertising your commissions via signatures and journals are a good idea. I've also heard that narrowing your commission choices down between 3-5 is more likely to keep a person's attention than if you have, say, ten different options. Otherwise, I would say that branching out and mingling on sites like this and just being friendly is a step in the right direction.

Weasyl
    Takaia
    Thanks for the llama XD.'

Also thank you so much for the advice Tipsy! I really appreciate you taking the time to reply and give me real feedback! I will definitely take your advice into consideration <3

Weasyl
    Tipsy
    You're welcome! c: