Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Weasyl Skype group?

Weasyl
    AtomiKamikaze
    I think it might be interesting, if even just experimentally or temporary for when a legit IRC starts. My skype's below my icon anyways.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12

Weasyl
    Eminoxic
    I'm in a few Skype groups, it's pretty fun assuming the host isn't someone who gets upset easy. They tend to enjoy the kicking power. :3

My Skype name is my username here, so if you want to add me to any group, feel free to!

PS: I would run 1, but I wouldn't want people to feel overwhelmed by "Why is staff of Weasyl monitoring everything!", if that makes sense.
    Last edited by Eminoxic; 09-24-2012 at 05:07 PM.

Weasyl
    Tiger
    Sounds awesome! I actually was thinking of running a Skype group while the PaintChat is open (which I will be working on Friday). Would you mind if I ran it sometimes??

Also, I'll message you my username. :3

Weasyl
    Ratte
    Feel free to add me. I'm not around so much during the day because of class and work but I'm generally around otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    Sounds awesome! I actually was thinking of running a Skype group while the PaintChat is open (which I will be working on Friday). Would you mind if I ran it sometimes??

Also, I'll message you my username. :3
    I don't see a problem with that, although I didn't plan on making a strict ruleset other than "No bullying/trolling/flaming" which is a common sense rule anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Eminoxic View Post
    I'm in a few Skype groups, it's pretty fun assuming the host isn't someone who gets upset easy. They tend to enjoy the kicking power. :3

My Skype name is my username here, so if you want to add me to any group, feel free to!

PS: I would run 1, but I wouldn't want people to feel overwhelmed by "Why is staff of Weasyl monitoring everything!", if that makes sense.
    Personally I wouldn't feel overwhelmed by that, not sure where the mentality came from.

Just got to check this thread, I will establish this thing now.

Edit: Obviously it's ok for people to add other people, I'm not intending to moderate the entire thing.
    Last edited by Kazekai; 09-24-2012 at 10:36 PM.
    If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please," I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes."

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    If anybody makes a group, ya can add me @ lbuuyk (with a L, since some twerp stole my name)

Weasyl
    ChitterBox
    Feel free to add swiss.army.furret if you ever get this thing rollin'. I'm usually around at night.

If this goes through, add me! I'm kitasquared.

brownsludgemaster82 hey guys add me <3~~~~~!!!!~!~!~~

So far there are 9 people in this group, and two who are expected to join, I'm not sure what the overall limit is though.

Like I said earlier, the only real rule is not to be a dick, I don't care much about anything else people do as long as it's not being hostile.
    If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please," I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes."