Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Weasyl Skype group?

Weasyl Skype group?

Was wondering if there could be an official one run by an admin or something. I'd start one but I don't think this kind of thing should be handled by a normal user since that's an open invite for drama. (Not sure if this should go in site discussion or not.)

Basically suggested it because some other forums I went to had similar groups.
    If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please," I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes."

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2

Weasyl
    Fayv
    We are looking into different platforms for an official Weasyl chat (such as IRC); however, we're focusing on the upcoming beta launch at the moment. You are more than welcome to start an unofficial Weasyl chat if you'd like, though.

Weasyl
    Rsyk
    Considering the current forum population, I'm guessing you'd get around two people. X3

The forum population isn't actually that small, and increases every day, if the introduction section is any indication.

Well, if it's considered, I'd think it better to wait for an official one rather than have a random user of questionable ability start one.
    If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please," I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes."

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5

Weasyl
    Fayv
    You might find it more enjoyable to start your own. We are looking into a chat, however there is no promise as to when we can provide this, and what form it would be. If you would like a skype chat with the others of this forums then please feel free to make an unofficial one.

Well, I guess if anyone is interesed in this, they can post their Skype name in this thread and we can add each other, and I will create a group for forum users which I can pass on to someone else at a later date?

My Skype name is KazeLynn

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    What's a Skype group do? Is it like throwing a handful of people in a room and get 'em all to talk at the same time?

It's like a contact but with a bunch of people in it, so unless you leave it's always there.

I wouldn't mind joining but I won't post my skype publicly. I'll be happy to PM it to you.

Strawberry Drulx StrawberryPawz's Avatar
    Weasyl
    StrawberryPawz
    PawzCAST is mine

Weasyl
    N/A
    Skype groups

They always end up the same :c

Unless they're small and closed up for just a few people.