Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Weasyl Skype group?

Weasyl
    StudioTRUE
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibuuyk View Post
    Alas, it's pretty dead.
    Just because you were disciplined for provoking after being told not to doesn't make the chat dead. your presence there did not make it "alive".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rsyk View Post
    Not really. Just, hasn't really been maintained.

Speaking of which, I'll be taking over getting people from the forums into the chat. So, if you're interested, message me at rsykturing, and mention Weasyl. I'll get you in as soon as I can.
    Thanks, rsyk for stepping up to the plate for this!! Work keeps me from monitoring the chat properly. <:

Weasyl
    Rsyk
    Quote Originally Posted by Uini View Post
    Just because you were disciplined for provoking after being told not to doesn't make the chat dead. your presence there did not make it "alive".

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, rsyk for stepping up to the plate for this!! Work keeps me from monitoring the chat properly. <:
    @Ibby- Speaking of which your suspension should be over now. I'll talk to Ratte about it sometime today. We might have to get a third mod in their, since Kaze left and Ratte is often busy with school. Not sure who though.

@uini- wouldn't call it so much stepping up to the plate as a product of incredible, soul-crushing boredom. X3

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Provoking? Oh whatever, I'm not even arguing anymore, it's useless with you guys. Also I dunno what happened to the group, all I know is from weird symbolman and he told me he thought the group was dead since there's been like only five new replies instead of the usual 500 or so since he last checked on it.

@Ibby- Speaking of which your suspension should be over now. I'll talk to Ratte about it sometime today. We might have to get a third mod in their, since Kaze left and Ratte is often busy with school. Not sure who though.
    Suspension? It was supposed to be a time-out, meaning everybody involved in the "argument" should have been kicked. Guess that wasn't the case, how typical.

Weasyl
    StudioTRUE
    Provoking? Oh whatever, I'm not even arguing anymore, it's useless with you guys. Also I dunno what happened to the group, all I know is from weird symbolman and he told me he thought the group was dead since there's been like only five new replies instead of the usual 500 or so since he last checked on it.
    If you still want to argue schematics we can just make your ban permanent. It was Ratte's decision in the first place. I hope you also understand your punishments are coming from you provoking and arguing like this.

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    If you still want to argue schematics we can just make your ban permanent. It was Ratte's decision in the first place. I hope you also understand your punishments are coming from you provoking and arguing like this.
    I wasn't even arguing in that post, stop saying shit and throwing petty threats or at least try to have a reason to do so.

Weasyl
    Rsyk
    Might not matter. I think I'm the only one who's tried to add him back thus far, and he's kicked me off his contact list. So unless someone else wants to try, I don't think he's getting back in.

UPDATE

Woops. Nevermind.

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Might not matter. I think I'm the only one who's tried to add him back thus far, and he's kicked me off his contact list. So unless someone else wants to try, I don't think he's getting back in.

UPDATE

Woops. Nevermind.
    I don't think I ever had you in my contact list but if I did, I probably deleted you while cleaning up the contacts I never talked to. Sorry if that's the case. And weird symbolman tried adding me back yesterday but it wouldn't work for some reason.

Weasyl
    DyerDexter
    If it's still up~ add me: dreamartist025

Weasyl
    Rsyk
    I don't think I ever had you in my contact list but if I did, I probably deleted you while cleaning up the contacts I never talked to. Sorry if that's the case. And weird symbolman tried adding me back yesterday but it wouldn't work for some reason.
    Ah. Well, you seem to be back in now. Wuvvums got you.

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Ah. Well, you seem to be back in now. Wuvvums got you.
    Doesn't seem to have worked with Wuvvy either, I'm still not back. Skype has weird bugs.