Thread: Greetings

Greetings

Hello, this is K.G. Blackstone. I'm a writer who plans to put some of his work on Weasyl, but does not yet have a finished story (short or not) with which he feels satisfied enough to post yet. That would be why he hasn't submitted anything to Weasyl as of this writing despite having been there since 2013. (Silly him!) I'm working on a novel right now, but it's in its early stages at the moment. I can also double as an editor, albeit an amateur one, having edited one chapter posted on Weasyl as of today and planning to edit more of that story as it continues.

My most commonly-read genre is speculative fiction, with Old Man's War by John Scalzi as one of my favorites. I hope to contribute to both SF in a good way, whether with short stories or novels, as well as to Weasyl.

Weasyl
    Mika_Lieto
    Hey welcome to the forums = 3
    always need more writers around look forward to some of your work ^^

Weasyl
    Sireux
    Greetings, and welcome to the forums.
    I enjoy to read as well, one of my favourite books would have to be Red Dragon by Thomas Harris.
    Feel free to chit chat with any of the members of the community or even me if you'd like, have a wonderful stay!