Weasyl
    Iscin

Mandatory salutations

Hello all, I came here expecting cake so Iíve brought a spork with me. However the prongs are a little damaged so if possible Iíd like to trade it in for a frogget.

But I digress, this is supposed to be for introductions. Iím a writer and the kind of guy who has furry friends online but does not have any interest in fursuits nor conventions. My most used profile is actually over on SoFurry where I have over six hundred followers. However I also like Weasyl and wish to be a part of this site growing.

At the risk of coming across as a bitter fur, I have recently reached my fill of stagnation over on that other furry website. So I really want to see more activity and draw people away from that cesspit and over to places like this.

I actually have three fursonas these days. The one for my online handle namesake is a storm dragon called Iscin. However, right now I mainly roleplay as an anthropomorphic orca called Chrysanthos. I also have a magpie fursona called Horatio, heís a cheeky one that.

Oh and on last thing. I do take commissions where I write short stories and the like for folks. Right now I am a bit full up on my schedule but I try to post new commissions on my Weasyl account and if anyone is interested you can contact me from my Weasyl account.

Well, I hope to get to know other active members on here and make some new friends. So thanks for reading!

Weasyl
    N/A
    Welcome to Weasyl, Iscin!

Hope to see you around here in the coming days. :3

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Yo yo yo

Weasyl
    One_Classy_Dragon
    Welcome to Weasyl Sir Orca. I am positive that you will fit greatly as a new addition to the community.

Also, I like the name choices of your fursonas.
    Ellezard: Oh look professor, a puzzle.
    A_M_C_D: Hey, that puzzle reminds me of a puzzle.
    Ellezard: Which is related to a puzzle about a puzzle.
    A_M_C_D: In which that puzzle is the answer to the puzzle related to a puzzle about a puzzle.
    Ellezard: Puzzleception.

Weasyl
    Sparxx
    The title amuses me so and its so vry true but worth it in the end!
    --Keith Sparxx

Weasyl
    Iscin
    Thank you for the welcome guys.

Weasyl
    Sireux
    Welcome to the forums dude, it's great to see another colorful introduction!
    I can tend to get bitter too at times but it's always great to be friendly and make more friends of course!
    Have a nice stay!