Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I'm still curious as to how you're getting "Discrimination" from "it won't let me comment".

Weasyl
    Manna
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalpotato View Post
    I'm still curious as to how you're getting "Discrimination" from "it won't let me comment".
    The furry people have long had their right to youtube comment taken away from them by fursecutors

this one instance doesn't exist in a vacuum, but should be looked at as the result of events spanning the last century and a half

Weasyl
    FlynnCoyote
    Ah yes, back when youtube was in its beta stage.
    We'll find a reason, or else realize that we don't need one.

Weasyl
    Sireux
    If you're talking about most of the people getting irritated by furries posting in comments I think it'd have to be related to some artist or whatnot using a song or whatever in one of their flash animations, etc or anything relative to that, could be a video game themed drawing even and then furries talking about it on youtube, that can get people going quite a bit as they feel that the song or whatever it was that the thing was tied emotionally to them, and they'd prefer to not have it being generalized as furry specified or something like that, maybe they feel intruded, there's always a ton of different points of views you could look at this, to be honest I wouldn't be bothered by them, if they're buggin' you and constantly harassing you just report them and you should be fine. Don't let them get to ya, they're doing what makes them feel secure and they're just being defensive, do what you enjoy!

Weasyl
    Shad-Wolf
    Google+ integrates itself with YouTube now and here's how it works…

• Public circle means everyone can see your comment.
    • Selective and Private circles will only show post comments to those who are in their circles, hence the invisible posts.
    • You cannot reply or comment to other users who's posts exceed a certain date.

When you comment on YouTube you will see a check box that says "Post to Google+" and it does a exactly as it says, if this box was never checked when posting the comment I don't think it will let anyone comment on it since it doesn't show up on Google+ when posted. When you just simply share a video to Google+ without comment, it leaves a blank comment.

Usually when you want to reply or comment at someone you use the + or @ prefix to begin lookup at the person you wish to comment at, but will only show certain people such as those in your circles on Google+

As for commenting on YouTube I rarely comment at all, but if I do I always make sure its only visible to my circles. Very rarely I make a comment visible publicly.

Weasyl
    WolfNightV4X1
    ...I hope I'm not necroing a thread, but youtube really is the worst. Holy crap there's tons of nazis telling furries and bronies to kill themselves like you wouldn't believe
    Howl 'Havoc' and let slip the wolves of war

Weasyl
    Manna
    eh, there are a shit tonne of nazis in the furry fandom too so it breaks even

Weasyl
    Kaedal
    I can't say I've ever encountered more issues on YouTube than elsewhere. It's a big community. You're bound to run into more asshats than elsewhere. Asshats tend to be more vocal too, so they may appear as if there are more of them than there really is.

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfNightV4X1 View Post
    Holy crap there's tons of nazis telling furries and bronies to kill themselves like you wouldn't believe
    Telling people to kill themselves on the internet (a decision that said person has full control of, mind you) is not the same as committing genocide.

Same thing when people relate the struggles of racism with a hobby that they choose to be open about (like furry).

You shouldn't be telling people to kill themselves, but these aren't even relatable.
    Don't.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Tipsy
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    Same thing when people relate the struggles of racism with a hobby that they choose to be open about (like furry).
    THANK YOU. Saw someone do this yesterday, and I'm still angry about it. Furries aren't oppressed or marginalized, how freaking hard is that to understand? >:/