Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Has any one noticed how descriminating Youtube is?

Hi. Especially of late i can't comment on anything on youtube except my own videos and even then i have to be logged in to see my own comments and no one else can see them or only some people can see them. While i can see new comments posted before or after mine by some one else. The selective blocking of access or posting comments on YT videos is far too specific to be a glitch. You cant' block all of one users comments as if they are listed on a black list but they are not. I started watching comments from different people and it's impossible that only certain people can post comments that are visible and the others are invisible to every one but the person making the comment, that or the comment is on G+ pop-up menu but not on G+ itself or YT.

It's far too user specific to be a glitch and i don't like being treated like a bad person just because some red neck didn't like compliment on a furry or other video.

Weasyl
    Manna
    It's something to do with google plus

When people link youtube videos on google plus they show the link + the comment in the comments section, but you have to be part of that person's "circle of contacts" that they shared that with to reply to their comment

Weasyl
    Vae
    I really don't know how you get "discrimination" from "my comments don't work."
    I can almost guarantee you with 100% certainty that Youtube doesn't give a rat's ass (pun intended) that you're a furry.
    Especially considering how many furries and furry videos are on Youtube, to begin with.
    Resident Koopa Trash

What Vae said.
    It's got nothing to do with you being a furfag with a fursecution paranoia.
    It's just that Google forces you to join G+ if you want to comment on youtube

Weasyl
    Manna
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    I can almost guarantee you with 100% certainty that Youtube doesn't give a rat's ass (pun intended) that you're a furry.
    Of course they care, they're run by the illumiknotty

Weasyl
    Dire Newt
    They may take our comments, but they'll never take our furry pride

Weasyl
    spits
    It probably has to do with them hating furries :/ do you use a furry avatar? it's fursecution probably.

Weasyl
    Manna
    I dream of a world where everypony can youtube comment in piece

Weasyl
    FlynnCoyote
    The satellites are probably reading your thoughts and deciding they don't want them on youtube. If you wear a tin foil hat they might work for you.
    We'll find a reason, or else realize that we don't need one.

I don't comment. I seriously doubt my opinion is going to really mean anything in the long run. Or even at the time I post it. There's plenty of other self important people out there with better writing skills.

I think google should make people pay to post comments.