Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

beejazz's sketchbook

Check out The Arm for some surreal body-horror slapstick about healing and trust.
    Commissions are open.

Weasyl
    Antumbra
    Nice stuff! I really like how good you are at drawing each character uniquely. I have no clue what is going on in any of the comics in terms of story, but the pace is good and doesn't jump around.

Check out The Arm for some surreal body-horror slapstick about healing and trust.
    Commissions are open.

Weasyl
    Tiido
    Oh damn, this still is absolutely awesome
    I'm gonna have to check out the rest ~~~~

Commissions are open.

Commissions are open.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Those both look wicked! Really lovin' your style (especially the way you paint). I do have a bit of crit for the archer; the head looks a bit on the big side & the left arm (her perspective) is sorta small for her body. Other than that, nice work!

Thanks! I'm glad you like the way I paint; it's sort of the first time anything painterly has turned out this well for me. I'd noticed a few of the proportion/construction errors on both. I really do wish I hadn't rushed through the underdrawing like I did.
    Commissions are open.

Commissions are open.

Commissions are open.