Thread: Hey

Weasyl
    Kaiu

Hey

Well, I've been over on the main site a while now, but I thought I'd sign up on the forums as well in case I wanted to use them.

Anyhow, hi, I'm Kaiu. I go by another username on other sites, but I wanted a place to post my art and me more open about myself. One of the main sites I go on, there are a fair number of people that say they look up to me and such cause of some of the things I do, and I just feel too pressured to act a certain way, so I wanted somewhere to just not be pressured about that. Just wanting a bit of anonymity.

Anyhow, if you recognize my art from under a different name, same person, just not wanting to connect myself to my other username.

Onwards to more exciting things;
    I like drawing, mostly digital pixel art. I'm not good at anthros or humans though, just lots of animals and dragons and OCs Biologically I'm female, but I identify as agender. I don't have any preferred pronouns so anything really is cool. I'm also asexual and aromantic. I live in central US, and age-wise, 20+

I have social anxiety disorder, its not nearly as bad online, but I'm still pretty quiet and not exactly talkative. But I swear I'm friendly and nice when you do get me talking, and talking to me doesn't bother me.

Thats it really //super boring

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Yo yo yo! Welcome to the Wazzyls

Not good at anthros or humans?! Well golly gosh - you know how we get better at things, right?! BY DOING THE THINGS

Weasyl
    Kaiu
    Quote Originally Posted by Hewge View Post
    Yo yo yo! Welcome to the Wazzyls

Not good at anthros or humans?! Well golly gosh - you know how we get better at things, right?! BY DOING THE THINGS
    nO I must never do them and keep them far away, and if I do that long enough one day the art fairy will descend from the heavens and grant upon me the ability to do anthros.

Weasyl
    Exindiv
    This is the Best Conversation! Please continue: I want to see where this goes. (Said the forum lurker.)

Weasyl
    Sireux
    Howdy howdy and welcome to the forums! I checked out your gallery and your art appears to be super cute!
    Always glad to see a newcomer to the forums who's been doing art n' stuff, have a great stay!