Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Weasyl
    Manna
    If your stance is "gamers and I are trolling" I guess that really does speak to the maturity of your movement :3c

Weasyl
    Gamedog
    Quote Originally Posted by Manna View Post
    If your stance is "gamers and I are trolling" I guess that really does speak to the maturity of your movement :3c
    Mmm not really, I was mimicking what the Social Justice Warriors do when they're faced with one of their kind acting like an idiot, they don't want to admit that there are bad people with bad opinions in SJA and so they're so quick to immediately call that person a "troll" or an "outlier".
    I'm truly surprised you didn't catch onto my post considering it's the exact same thing you were doing just a few pages back. Quite interesting indeed.

The difference between you (SJW) and me (Anti-SJW) is that I can see and agree that there are shitty people with shitty opinions who take the same "side" as me, you are unable to do so and so you don't seem to really see the hypocrisy in the things that you've said and done in this thread.

Are there shitty gamers who have sexist opinions? Yes. Are their opinions ignorable because they're on the same "side" as me re: AnSark & ZQ? No. That's what makes you and I so different.

By the way, I'm not part of any "movement" here, I'm neither a feminist, nor a gamer, nor a journalist, I'm just really sick and tired of feminists backing AS and ZQ up when they've proven to be con artists who exploit the fact that they're feminist women, lol.
    Nobody dare question the fact that they've literally stolen money and lied to get it, or else people like you who are frothing at the bit will come to the front lines, ready to throw yourselves onto the swords of the enemies for your dear feminist mommies.

I'm done with you, you're not worth my time and every letter you type in my presence irritates me.
    Good luck and good riddance.

Weasyl
    Manna
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamedog View Post
    Mmm not really, I was mimicking what the Social Justice Warriors do when they're faced with one of their kind acting like an idiot, they don't want to admit that there are bad people with bad opinions in SJA and so they're so quick to immediately call that person a "troll" or an "outlier".
    I'm truly surprised you didn't catch onto my post considering it's the exact same thing you were doing just a few pages back. Quite interesting indeed.

The difference between you (SJW) and me (Anti-SJW) is that I can see and agree that there are shitty people with shitty opinions who take the same "side" as me, you are unable to do so and so you don't seem to really see the hypocrisy in the things that you've said and done in this thread.

Are there shitty gamers who have sexist opinions? Yes. Are their opinions ignorable because they're on the same "side" as me re: AnSark & ZQ? No. That's what makes you and I so different.

By the way, I'm not part of any "movement" here, I'm neither a feminist, nor a gamer, nor a journalist, I'm just really sick and tired of feminists backing AS and ZQ up when they've proven to be con artists who exploit the fact that they're feminist women, lol.
    Nobody dare question the fact that they've literally stolen money and lied to get it, or else people like you who are frothing at the bit will come to the front lines, ready to throw yourselves onto the swords of the enemies for your dear feminist mommies.

I'm done with you, you're not worth my time and every letter you type in my presence irritates me.
    Good luck and good riddance.
    when have I said a single word about Zoe or Anita

like this is literally the first time I've posted in this thread and you're saying I posted "a few pages back" are you okay? Acting like you're done with me when I'm the one who tolerates ~you~ (when I really shouldn't tbh)

It's like I woke up in some bizarro world where Clayton thinks he's even allowed to talk to me without permission lmao

Weasyl
    N/A

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #55

Weasyl
    Fayv
    Closing, this is getting away from a discussion and is just insulting the other side.