Well, I've been dicking around the Weasyl website (wait...is saying dicking allowed? *checks rules*)

(...)

(...)

Okay yeah apparently I can say dicking. Granted, it's really not even a bad word...

...Yeah, anyways- I was dicking around the main website for the first actual time- I've had an account there for some time, but I never truly started using it. My friends convinced me a while ago to give it a good try, and this seems like a really nice website, so I figured I'd join the forums, too. I may as well take the time to say I'm enjoying my time on Weasyl already. Coming from deviantART, this is a nice change of pace. It's small, but not too small- someone could really build up a decent audience here, and that's what I'm hoping for.

As far as art goes, I've only been taking my drawing seriously for about 3 years now. Since then I think I've made monumental personal progress, but every single day is an opportunity to get better, that I plan on taking by the horns.

Ha, I'm so new to Weasyl I haven't even uploaded a profile picture yet (mainly due to the fact that I need to draw a new one). All in due time, though.

Anyways, it's nice to be here- fantastic job moderation on creating a nice artists community, and long life to your progress, as well as everyone.