Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Dreams!

Weasyl
    FlynnCoyote
    A few nights back I had this weird vivid dream about the world ending. I don't know why, I don't know what was happening, I just remember driving to my parents' house as fast as I could. Something was in the back seat of my car, I don't remember what it was but it was apparently important. When I got there they had this small jet craft that was obviously designed for space flight. Somehow NASA had set up an evac point in orbit and sent out all these small shuttles to random people.

Well I put the thing in there, got behind the pilot's seat, but my parents wanted to stay for some reason, so I took off without them. It moved along the ground like a car, then I pulled the sticks backwards and it shot almost straight up. I remember looking at the moon for a while in front of me. It was always in front of me, never getting bigger and my shuttle kept drifting all over the place and I had to struggle to keep it going straight ahead. I remember feeling actual vertigo, but I woke up before anything else happened.

We'll find a reason, or else realize that we don't need one.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I dreamed about Abdl stuff

and driving a car very well [despite not having a licence]
    I also was doing drugs in the car do not know what kind

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    I recently had two fun dreams. One, I got to join the team in Rooster Teeth's Achievement Hunter branch and do videos with them. The other, I was a contestant on the Food Network show "Chopped". Unfortunately I didn't make it far enough into the dream to see if I even got past the first round.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I dreamed I was in a old TV program's at my mummy used to watch as a child.
    I could control the person.
    There was this castal it was night time and there was a big red fire breathing DRAGON!
    Oh it makes my heart sing when there is a dragon in my dream.
    It was after some sort of bottle that the boy at I was playing had.
    He ran away on a scooter bike or was it a bicyical?

Anyway It was a weird but interesting dream.

Weasyl
    camu
    i had a really gross dream last night :s i remember everything was really blurry n foggy looking like i wasnt wearing my glasses. i kept trying to catch my breath, but then my mouth was full of this awful foam and every time i tried to spit it all out so i could breathe it wasnt quite good enough and i started drowning or something. maybe i was sleeping on my face and suffocating or something, who knows DX
    pumaprince on tumblr!

Weasyl
    Viciviser
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissfulOblivion View Post
    Let's talk about our dreams. Happy dreams, sad dreams, weird dreams, nightmares, anything. Whatever you can remember. Write out your recent dreams or favorite dreams and compare stories.
    Thanks Blissful for starting a topic like this. I'm certainly going to contribute.

I have very vivid and in-depth dreams. I remember dreams from almost any time I sleep, but sometimes they are way too incoherent to commit to memory. I've written many of my dreams down and plan to write novels from the material. On a disturbing note, I have died many times in my dreams. If I have a nightmare and something succeeds in catching me I die. I don't startle awake. So I've become accustomed to seeing my own death and then the dream goes on without me.

Those things being said, the types of dreams I have varies immensely. Most are surreal though. I rarely have a few mundane based dreams. Most are action, fantasy, sci-fi, horror, or inexplicable dreamscapes. I also have reoccurring dream places and sometimes reoccurring characters. I have the misfortune of zombies freaking me out enough that I've had what must be hundreds of zombie-themed dreams by now, but at this point it's actually annoying and boring most of the time.

I'll try to share what I can sometimes. Anyone is welcome to ask questions about my dreaming experiences. I'm not shy about it.
    Last edited by Viciviser; 06-02-2015 at 03:42 AM.

Weasyl
    MalevolentMask
    The worst dreams i've had are those ones where I get up and get showered, eat etc. to get ready to leave and then I wake up and realize I have to do it all over again. Honestly the dreams themselves are very convincing sooo it just always frustrated me.

The dreams I find interesting are the ones with odd landscapes or things that are considered normal in the dream yet make no sense in reality. I have odd surreal landscapes, mainly water based and very empty.

I know I had one once where the ocean was empty and there was fish parts everywhere and I was just walking through the valleys and hills of the emptied sea.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I've recently been dreaming a lot about running. Not away from anything, just in general! :3 Might just be 'cause I used to be on a track team, but dreaming of sprinting and gliding so easily pleases me very much!
    Last edited by Moogle; 06-06-2015 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Goofy

Last night I was flying a fighter plane in the sky. It was either sunrise or sunset; quite orange.

Dexter from Dexter's Lab was there; or maybe I was him. Sometimes it's hard to know in dreams, what with people always morphing into other people.

Anywho, eventually another Dexter arrived. Apparently, Dexter was becoming a popular trend on YouTube, with let's players adopting him as their persona. Were we playing a game? I don't know. I felt myself growing sad that Dexter's voice actress is no longer with us. At the very end, we blew something up; that was our overall goal.

That's mostly what I recall; details being a bit hazy. All in all, not a bad dream!

Weasyl
    admirallupine
    Quote Originally Posted by Viciviser View Post
    Thanks Blissful for starting a topic like this. I'm certainly going to contribute.

I have very vivid and in-depth dreams. I remember dreams from almost any time I sleep, but sometimes they are way too incoherent to commit to memory. I've written many of my dreams down and plan to write novels from the material. On a disturbing note, I have died many times in my dreams. If I have a nightmare and something succeeds in catching me I die. I don't startle awake. So I've become accustomed to seeing my own death and then the dream goes on without me.

Those things being said, the types of dreams I have varies immensely. Most are surreal though. I rarely have a few mundane based dreams. Most are action, fantasy, sci-fi, horror, or inexplicable dreamscapes. I also have reoccurring dream places and sometimes reoccurring characters. I have the misfortune of zombies freaking me out enough that I've had what must be hundreds of zombie-themed dreams by now, but at this point it's actually annoying and boring most of the time.

I'll try to share what I can sometimes. Anyone is welcome to ask questions about my dreaming experiences. I'm not shy about it.
    Holy crap, I have reoccurring zombie and/or post-apocalyptic dreams as well, usually when I'm more stressed out it seems. Though, I've never died in any dream and I've always made it out of any bad situation whenever I'm put into one. I occasionally see other people die in my dreams, however it's never anyone I know.

My dreams usually involve me being with close friends, though sometimes my parents and random people I knew in high-school show up as well. Whenever the parents or randoms are involved, the dreams become more somber or bizarre respectively.
    This one part of a dream I distinctly remember involving my parents had us in the middle of a huge parking lot with hundreds of other families. Buildings were destroyed, the sky was gray and bleak, at was a bit chilly, people had campfires going to cook food, and everyone had tents and sleeping bags. Somehow though, there were newspapers going around. I thought of it as people struggling to start a new society and the first thing to get fixed up was a printing press. I wanted to explore, I was almost excited even to walk around and find people to go with me outside of the lot. However, not much else happened in that dream, at least from what I can remember. I just sat there with a blanket and watched everyone else in the parking lot deal with their situation.