Would someone like to make me a reference sheet

im looking for a reference sheet and i wanna pay for it by buying someone something on steam, so any steam users looking for work and a game let me know
    Name: Wolfric Cross
    Species: Wolf
    Height: 6'0
    Weight: 190lbs.
    Appearance: hes a grey wolf with green eyes. hes wearing camo cargo pants and a black tanktop
    has a dog collar with a cross hanging on it.
    Personality: hes rowdy and reckless sometimes but he has an older brother to keep him in line
    Traits: Skilled in fighting, he can also work on cars.
    Last edited by WolfricCross; 08-23-2014 at 04:50 AM.

Weasyl
    Cruzo
    Hey guys, this is a friend of mine looking for some art. He got banned for doing this on FA since the mods don't agree that a trade of digital services/gifts is the same as just giving someone money, or they believe it is easier to scam people with. I already did this same thing with Uncle-Bang, and I can vouce for Wolfric, that he will buy you the Game, DLC, or whatever it is you want on steam in exchange for art. His max is about $30 so if you can find 1-2 or any amount of games/dlc ect, he will get it for you in exchange for the art.

Weasyl
    ratcabob
    Interested but my references start at $30 which covers only one pose. Would that be sufficient with what you are looking for?
    This is an excerpt from my reference sheet pricing, found at http://www.furaffinity.net/commissions/ratcabob/

###
    Digital only. If you want a good example of the look of your character, fursona, or role play visage you want a character reference. Different prices depending on what you want. These have no background (can have a neutral color backing), and are digitally inked and flat colored.

Each reference contains all color swatches for the reference, perfect for getting any future commissions of the subject from artists without the issue of digital color variation.

References are emailed once finished.

$30 for Single, 1 (one), full-body pose + custom close-up
    $45 for 2 (two) full-body poses
    $55 for 2 (two) full-body poses + detailed headshot
    $60 for 3 (three) full-body poses
    $70 for 3 (three) full-body poses + detailed headshot
    $99 for 3 (three) full-body poses + detailed headshot + close-up eye + custom close-up

###

You are welcome to look at my styles that I work in and feel free to message me if you are interested and we can talk more.
    Fighting gravity is a losing battle...

I would love to make one for you!
    Here s an example of my refs. They are all $40, no more no less
    they come with a full color front shot, flat color back shot, one close up of your choice, and character specs such as name, age, body type, interestes, ect

https://www.weasyl.com/submission/71...zet-the-kragoc
    https://www.weasyl.com/submission/71...t-snowsongwolf
    https://www.weasyl.com/submission/67...ission-drakasw

- - - Updated - - -

i would gladly do a $30 one fo you however, with flat colored front view instead of shaded.

- - - Updated - - -

hey are you the Cruzo that I know?~
    if so HI! let you friend know i would gladly do this for him ^^

Weasyl
    Cruzo
    Quote Originally Posted by AspenBear View Post
    hey are you the Cruzo that I know?~
    if so HI! let you friend know i would gladly do this for him ^^
    Yeah It's me, and yeah he he has been waiting for someone to respond to this, you did read that the transaction would be a steam purchase right? Game/DLC/Steam Software, ect for the art.