Weasyl
    Avaelon125

I bid you good day!

Hello everyone! I'm new here. I'm a writer, eighteen years old, with a knack for run-on sentences the likes of which haven't been seen since the peak of the beat generation. You'll find me down in the literature forums, begging users to read my stuff and critique, while giving critique myself. You'll also find me in the entertainment forums, discussing the many merits of Dota 2. So far I haven't found a subforum dedicated to discussing firearms, but when I do, expect to see me there as well.

My interests include chain-smoking, classical realist literature, poetry, and the odd spot of watching Chris Hemsworth bend over in movies (The sole reason why I watched the movie Rush).

I've got a brother and a dog, both of which love me very much for reasons that are completely beyond me. I'm about as lovable as an aluminium baseball bat to the face. But that's just my opinion.

If anyone here plays Dota, I main Juggernaut, and apparently I do what I do rather well. But that's neither here nor there.

Anyhow, I look forward to speaking with all y'all and stuff. Cheers!

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Play Juggernaut well? You mean... you know how to press R extra good-like? :v

Anyway - Welcome to Weasyl! You seem interesting, so hopefully you actually stick around!

Weasyl
    Avaelon125

Weasyl
    Hewge
    I've never even gone to 4chan once. The stories I hear also make me sure that I never will. xP

Which servers do you play on in DotA?

Weasyl
    Avaelon125
    I play on Europe West (Russia West), Europe East (Russia East), and Russia (Brazil).

Weasyl
    Hewge
    ;[ That's sort of what I thought. I only play on Australia because we get gigantic lag on any other server. Oh well, was worth a shot asking!