Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: hello! 'o'

hello! 'o'

i'm gupey (or eyelid!)

i am a young adult living in portland, oregon, but soon i am moving to illinois to live with my boyfriend! figured i could use a little more of a community so i'll at least have some more online friends for the awkward period of time i have no irl friends after a move.

- - - Updated - - -

here is my tumblr

here is my twitter

feel free to say hi !!

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by gupey View Post
    living in portland, oregon, but soon i am moving to illinois
    You couldn't pay me any sum of money to make that almost exact move again (Portland to Wisconsin in early 2000s), best of luck. Welcome to the Weasyl forums, at any rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    You couldn't pay me any sum of money to make that almost exact move again (Portland to Wisconsin in early 2000s), best of luck. Welcome to the Weasyl forums, at any rate.
    thankfully i'm moving out for the first time and i'm making the move by myself so i don't have a ton of belongings or furniture to worry about. thanks for the welcome !!

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Oh I'm just talking about the specific change in locations is all, not the move itself. The west coast is gorgeous but the midwest is just.. not so much. I always felt trapped there compared to being near the coasts, but as I said hopefully it turns out well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    Oh I'm just talking about the specific change in locations is all, not the move itself. The west coast is gorgeous but the midwest is just.. not so much. I always felt trapped there compared to being near the coasts, but as I said hopefully it turns out well.
    i will miss the coast and the mountains and the tall tall trees that is for sure ! we are hoping to move back to portland in the next few years, but chicago is going to be our home base temporarily.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Yo yo yo! Welcome to Wazzyl. Your avatar sure is a cute style!

Quote Originally Posted by Hewge View Post
    Yo yo yo! Welcome to Wazzyl. Your avatar sure is a cute style!
    thank you thank you ! it was actually from a quick doodle i did when a friend was feeling under the weather~

your avatar is pretty adorable as well ! *v*

Weasyl
    Mika_Lieto
    Ah yes welcome to the forum.
    I hope you can find a little community
    I moved from Montana down to Texas and it took me over a year to find one friend, (who is now moving ;W; ) so i understand the loneliness of trying to find friends after a move.