I am currently open for commissions and would love to work with you!

I specialize in feral characters, especially canine or dragon. View my Weasyl gallery and profile for commission prices and examples of artwork!

Payment:

Payments will be done through Paypal. I ask that you send me full payment BEFORE I begin your commission. If you would rather work out other things, such as paying half, seeing a sketch and then the other half or something similar, we can try to work that out. And you can ALWAYS ask for progress photos of your commission. All payments and arrangements will be clarified before payment or commission begins.

How to Commission me:

1. Send me a private message on Weasyl, Deviantart, Facebook page or email info@kekreations.com with all the details of your order filled out. Including:

- Reference pictures for commission if it is of a specific character(s)

- Email address.

- Description of full commission.

- Request of a specific way of payment if you do not wish to pay in full upfront.

2. I will respond to you as soon as possible, give you the pricing of your order, and confirm any payment agreements or requests.

3. Send me the full or agreed payment through paypal and I will begin your commission.

4. As soon as I am finished with your piece I will email it to you.

What I WILL Draw:
I can draw most anything if asked (espcially if a reference is provided or able to find for subjects I am not used to). My usual work includes:

- Animals and anthros

- Plants and flowers

- People

- Word-Art (No rude or offensive words please)

- Silhouettes

- Many other miscellaneous things

It is YOUR responsibility to look at my work in any area and decide whether or not you would like me to do what you want for you. If you are sure you like what I can do and believe youíll be happy with your commissions outcome Iíll be more than happy to do my best for you.

Check out my portfolio and work at these locations:
http://kekreationsart.wordpress.com/portfolio/
https://www.weasyl.com/submissions/kekreations
Sheltie2b.deviantart.com

What I will NOT draw:

- Sexual themes or nudes.

- Excessively gory pictures (I do not have a problem with small amounts of blood. But I have a right to turn down a piece if it makes me uncomfortable)

- Depictions of bias in terms of:

* Race
* Religion
* Politics

- Artwork of another artistís copywritted work. Nobody likes their artwork to be stolen.

I have the right to turn down any commission for any of the following or personal reasons

Policies:
- I own all rights to the original artwork that you purchase from me, and the right to use copies of it as I please (advertising, ect). You can give it as a gift, display it however you want, but please do NOT claim the artwork as your own or that anyone but me drew it, and do NOT try to re-sell it as your own or anyone elseís.

- If you are truly unhappy with your commission once you receive it, I am willing to re-do your first order in whatever way pleases you, for half the price you originally paid, but you do not get a full refund.

- If for any reason you feel unhappy with this process or that you did not get what you paid for please speak to me personally through email or private messages and I can help with the problem and you can be pleased with the outcome.

- I have the right to turn down or close commissions at any time for any personal reasons, or simply being full. If something happens and I cannot complete commissions any more at that time and you have ALREADY paid and commissioned me I WILL finish your commission or give you a full refund.