Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    For most of the year is just a sheet. When it does turn cold a fuzzy blue blanket with a unicorn on it. I think i've had this same blanket for well over 20 years now. No idea were I got it.

Weasyl
    MakePupsNotWar
    Last edited by Matt Conner; 08-08-2014 at 08:55 PM.
    Yeah? well, y'know...that's just like, your opinion, man.

Like Chess? Play with me! Just drop me a PM whenever you're down. I have a chess.com account, and I can also set up a game with you on lichess (no subscription process or login required) whenever you like.

Weasyl
    amridgeway
    I have an insanely bright comforter that I usually sleep with. When it's colder, I have a blue blanket on top. And then when winter hits, I pile all the blankets on I can.

- - - Updated - - -

I have an insanely bright comforter that I usually sleep with. When it's colder, I have a blue blanket on top. And then when winter hits, I pile all the blankets on I can.

Weasyl
    KaydenFrei
    I have two, one for winter and one for summer.

My winter blanket is a nice thick fluffy duvet with feathers in it, it's wonderfully warm on a cold night
    My summer blanket is a bit newer, its fluffy on the bottom, with a soft velvetish top, its a little less soft now it's been washed but when I first got it it was like rabbit fur <3 It's still pretty warm for summer, but I just can't sleep under light sheets

i dont really have a consistent home right now and my blankets are always changing. i am moving in with my boyfriend soon and the blanket we sleep together with is a blanket i bought him a couple of halloweens ago with skeletons all over it, before we were even together. ;v; heh

Weasyl
    N/A
    Two huge duvets. And two pillows.

My mattress is rather hard though. Save for that, my bed is huggy.

Weasyl
    Bob the Bob
    An old red sleeping bag I lost the zipper to ages ago. It's odd, but works. Been looking around for a decent replacement, but I'm not really worried about it. Lately I've been pairing a sheet with it, if I don't just use the sheet by itself since its been pretty warm the last few months. Colder nights have forced me back to using the sleeping bag, though.

Weasyl
    CimmehServal
    Mine is fairly light, very boring plaid pattern, and can't keep me warm in winter. I have an electric blacket/underlay thing though, which heats up the bed nicely when it's cold. Rarely sleep though, so the bed is kinda useless, heheh.

Weasyl
    Saiko
    It kinda depends on which house/apartment I'm at. At my place, it's a blue, typical store-bought blanket that's of moderate warmness. At my dad's it's whatever blanket is free. At my mom's it's one of her super comfy and warm homemade quilts. And at Yago's it's a conglomerate of little fuzzy blankets that cycle between covering us, being smushed up against the wall in disuse, and being bundled up under the blanket-hog himself.

Weasyl
    Torrijos_sama
    I require a sheet.

Preferably one that is of stiff fabric, or, better still, starched.

And I starch my sheets, or airdry them for the texture.

All else is various layers heaped on top of the sheet.

If not, I typically nap in darkness. So, nothing, with a t-shirt wrapped around my head or something to simulate night time or else my brain won't register the idea of sleep.