Thread: Hello :)

Hello :)

Well after a few years of hearing about this place, and having a friend who introduced me to the people who were part of the creation of Weasyl I have finally decided to show up and make an account o-o

Anywho I first heard of this idea in a bar art meet in a city in the Okanogan in my country. They said it would be greater then Deviantart and elfwood and thanks to my laziness because i didn't feel like taking care of more then 1 account I decided to leave it for a while see where the site goes. Well after a few years Deviantart has been a complete rear end to me.. no offense to anyone there... I still use it but not for anything important its more of a dumping ground for my less important work O3o So in the end here I am, Skie A.A. Well that's my new name....I had my name legally changed a while back so yah o-o you will never know my old name unless you are trustworthy and earn that trust O__O

Moving on >.>

I am a slight "donkey" at times and can be unpredictably grumpy and moody, but there is a medical reason for that so please don't take me being a total () personally. Get past that and you will find I am completely trustworthy, loyal and caring about those that respect me and my differences.

Anywho that's all for now I don't feel like typing anymore Bu

~Arb out...

Weasyl
    Mythil
    Hello!
    "You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar"
    I'm a vegan I don't eat honey.

Need any help with martial arts stuff or 20th century cartoons/samurai cinema and gangster films?

Weasyl
    Mika_Lieto
    Welcome ^^

Weasyl
    Mika_Lieto
    you're welcome hope you are finding things to your liking

I have been a huge fan of 3D art for a while. While looking for mods for DAZ3D I found this site, and it seems pretty cool. So I figured I would register and check it out. So far it is pretty awesome, and I want to thank all the people that have contributed to it. I look forward to contributing some things in the future.

I must admit I can be a total butt at times, so please forgive me if I say something that upsets some of you. I never mean it that way, I am just a blunt person most of the time. I am trying to figure out how to write things more diplomatically, so again, please forgive me if I say something in the future that upsets some of you.
    Last edited by Lindulf; 08-11-2014 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindulf View Post
    I have been a huge fan of 3D art for a while. While looking for mods for DAZ3D I found this site, and it seems pretty cool. So I figured I would register and check it out. So far it is pretty awesome, and I want to thank all the people that have contributed to it. I look forward to contributing some things in the future.

I must admit I can be a total butt at times, so please forgive me if I say something that upsets some of you. I never mean it that way, I am just a blunt person most of the time. I am trying to figure out how to write things more diplomatically, so again, please forgive me if I say something in the future that upsets some of you.
    Wrong place to put this dude o-o

welcome to weasyl~ hope you enjoy your stay here and keep with us for a long time!