Weasyl
    KingKaroo

I am actually liking this site a lot

I moved here from FA since I was being harassed there and might I say I like it so far. Since no harassment has started as of yet. But since they started posting my link around I am sure it will start soon...

But I am glad that I get to be on a site with a lot of great artists that I have seen so far and I hope to be following them all through the long run!
    I am so glad to be on this site ;u; no drama

Weasyl
    MakePupsNotWar
    This crowd is pretty mellow for the most part. I'm sure you will be just fine here :3
    Yeah? well, y'know...that's just like, your opinion, man.

Like Chess? Play with me! Just drop me a PM whenever you're down. I have a chess.com account, and I can also set up a game with you on lichess (no subscription process or login required) whenever you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Conner View Post
    This crowd is pretty mellow for the most part. I'm sure you will be just fine here :3
    Definitely!
    Not to mention the mods are a lot more attentive than FA, so even if someone DOES decide to harass you, they'll probably be removed fairly quickly. You'll be safe here :3

Weasyl
    Daisy La Liebre
    After quite a while here now, it's become my main art site. I didn't make a conscious effort to switch from furaffinity, it just happened because the user interface is a lot less ugly and easier to use. I thought that it would fall to the same despotic shortcomings of FA, but I'm really surprised by the professional attitude of the staff and their willingness to engage with the community. Kudos to you all!