Results 1 to 6 of 6

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Heyo~

  1. #1
    Junior KaydenFrei's Avatar
    Weasyl
    KaydenFrei
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    22

    Heyo~

    Hi everybody~ I've been lurking the forum for a while but I guess I should post an intro at some point, as seems to be customary with forums. To be honest I have no clue, I don't really frequent many forums (and the one I do is a bit different to standard)

    Anyway, I'm KaydenFrei, you can call me Kay, Kayden, or anything else you can think of, I really don't mind much. I'm a Canadian and very fond of my country. Canada is in fact the best country. True. Facts. I've been doing art for a few years now and for some time I've been hearing of Weasyl, mostly people migrating here when they get sick and tired of other sites problems. I finally decided to check it out and, being impressed, here I am! This seems like a lovely site so far, with a great community. I'm still searching for the catch but provided I don't find one Weasyl is on the fast track to being my favourite site so far~

    So thats me, hows everyone else's day so far?
    Last edited by KaydenFrei; 08-03-2014 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Critical grammar failure

  2. #2
    Regular Mika's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Mika_Lieto
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    36
    Hey there Kayden Welcome to the forums, I too am a noob to the forum ways, my only experience is with gaiaonline and I only did that minimally.

    Canada eh? lol I used to live in Montana right by Canada but we never made it up there. However i have seen pictures and it looks gorgeous, also what I've seen in the Anne of green gables series.
    Does the money smell like maple syrup? I hope that's not a rude question i am just genuinely curious it's a rumor spreading around tumblr.

    I just looked at your page and your art style is amazing i love all the thick lines and the texture of the colored sections ^^
    please keep up the great work = 3

  3. #3
    Junior KaydenFrei's Avatar
    Weasyl
    KaydenFrei
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Mika View Post
    Hey there Kayden Welcome to the forums, I too am a noob to the forum ways, my only experience is with gaiaonline and I only did that minimally.

    Canada eh? lol I used to live in Montana right by Canada but we never made it up there. However i have seen pictures and it looks gorgeous, also what I've seen in the Anne of green gables series.
    Does the money smell like maple syrup? I hope that's not a rude question i am just genuinely curious it's a rumor spreading around tumblr.

    I just looked at your page and your art style is amazing i love all the thick lines and the texture of the colored sections ^^
    please keep up the great work = 3
    I've just started playing Gaia actually, I haven't quite figured out how that site works yet either haha

    I find it really funny you never made a trip up, pretty much any Canadian near the border has been over to America. I always get weird looks for saying I've never been down haha. I'm not sure, I rarely have any bills on me but I do remember it being a pretty big debate where I worked where they were rubbing money together and sniffing it for hours trying to figure it out haha

    Thank you very much! I love pretty much all thick lined styles, so I've pretty much always been working with thicker lines while all my friends went thinner and thinner mine just got thicker haha

  4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    The catch? I'm the catch. o;

    No, really, I'm surprised to see your name on a new intro thread, I guess I'm just so used to seeing you in IRC. Still using your art as my icon on the mainsite! Hope the forums are to your liking as well.

  5. #5
    Junior KaydenFrei's Avatar
    Weasyl
    KaydenFrei
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    The catch? I'm the catch. o;

    No, really, I'm surprised to see your name on a new intro thread, I guess I'm just so used to seeing you in IRC. Still using your art as my icon on the mainsite! Hope the forums are to your liking as well.
    Gasp Dun dun duhhhn

    Haha yeah I went into the IRC after I saw it announced, but never wandered into the forums properly till now. I'm more used to live chats like that . I noticed you still have it hehe :p It is so far~ Even if I haven't posted anywhere else yet haha

  6. #6
    Regular Mika's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Mika_Lieto
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by KaydenFrei View Post
    I've just started playing Gaia actually, I haven't quite figured out how that site works yet either haha

    I find it really funny you never made a trip up, pretty much any Canadian near the border has been over to America. I always get weird looks for saying I've never been down haha. I'm not sure, I rarely have any bills on me but I do remember it being a pretty big debate where I worked where they were rubbing money together and sniffing it for hours trying to figure it out haha

    Thank you very much! I love pretty much all thick lined styles, so I've pretty much always been working with thicker lines while all my friends went thinner and thinner mine just got thicker haha
    I loved gaia but there was a huge change when they added the cash and I haven't really played much since but if you have any questions i can try my best to answer them.

    I'm kinda surprised as well it would have been a great opportunity, we planned to go to a con once but then we moved and couldn't go = /
    lol wow well if i do visit i will not sniff the bills lest not in public, sounds totally touristy but i do wanna see the bags of milk.

    I love thick lines you don't see it as much it's a really good unique style. ^^

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •