Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello there.

Weasyl
    Mika_Lieto

Hello there.

Well new to the forum thing and Weasyl really I have had and account for a while but I haven't done much with it I hope to change that soon.

Well a little about me :

I go by Mika or Miks
    Female
    24 damn getting so old
    Fursona is a Bunni-fox hybrid ( not a funny or a box please.) also a glow fur.
    I draw digitally and traditionally more digitally though. I would love to meet more artists and possibly make some artist friends or any kinda friends really ^^

Most sites you can find me by the name Mimisosa (gaia, tumblr, fa, deviantart, ect) but on weasyl I'm Mika_Lieto.

I am the owner of two cute kittens tiger and hazel sweet little darlings (on my way to becoming a crazy cat lady i'm sure)
    Currently living down in Texas maybe i'll see some of you at TFF2015?

Well I hope this is enough information that I can start editing my profile and such now ^^;

look forward to meeting some of you ^^

Weasyl
    Antumbra
    Hello and welcome! I do have to ask, since I'm new to a lot of terms here, what is a glow fur?

please say it involves a lite brite....please please..

Weasyl
    Mika_Lieto
    It just means that my markings glow kinda like bioluminescence.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Mine is a blue ghost otter. Does that count as glowing fur? ;v

Welcome Weasyl, yo.

Quote Originally Posted by mika View Post
    my markings glow kinda like bioluminescence.
    Kaiju!

Also hello and welcome to Weasyl I guess I too am new to this place

Weasyl
    Mika_Lieto
    are you a glowly ghost?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the welcome i sorry i offended you with my kaijuiness lol ^^

just had to say it :V

pacific rim is stuck in my head, hahaha

Weasyl
    Mika_Lieto
    not a bad thing to have on the mind = 3

Sanity Is For The Weak Accellerant's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Accellerant
    Quote Originally Posted by Mika View Post
    Well new to the forum thing and Weasyl really I have had and account for a while but I haven't done much with it I hope to change that soon.

Well a little about me :

I go by Mika or Miks
    Female
    24 damn getting so old
    Fursona is a Bunni-fox hybrid ( not a funny or a box please.) also a glow fur.
    I draw digitally and traditionally more digitally though. I would love to meet more artists and possibly make some artist friends or any kinda friends really ^^

Most sites you can find me by the name Mimisosa (gaia, tumblr, fa, deviantart, ect) but on weasyl I'm Mika_Lieto.

I am the owner of two cute kittens tiger and hazel sweet little darlings (on my way to becoming a crazy cat lady i'm sure)
    Currently living down in Texas maybe i'll see some of you at TFF2015?

Well I hope this is enough information that I can start editing my profile and such now ^^;

look forward to meeting some of you ^^
    Good day to you fair Mika. Welcome to the Weasyl forums, where the M4A3 "Easy 8" Sherman is the tank of choice when aliens are at the front door.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest checking out the sketchbook section of the forums. That'd be the most righteous place to meet and greet your fellow artists

I have a selection of inquiries: what's your favorite movie, how long have you been drawing and when did you progress to digital goodies?

Weasyl
    Mika_Lieto
    Quote Originally Posted by Accellerant View Post
    Good day to you fair Mika. Welcome to the Weasyl forums, where the M4A3 "Easy 8" Sherman is the tank of choice when aliens are at the front door.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest checking out the sketchbook section of the forums. That'd be the most righteous place to meet and greet your fellow artists

I have a selection of inquiries: what's your favorite movie, how long have you been drawing and when did you progress to digital goodies?
    Okay M4A3 I will work on getting one of those ASAP

I have checked out the sketch book section which i agree will be an excellent place to meet fellow artists. Thanks for the tip. Do you have a forum topic in that area?

Favorite movie as of yesterday is guardians of the galaxy that movie made me fan girl and give all feels at once.
    i have really only been drawing the past five years and not much the last year or so due to lack of Internets. but should be getting back on track soon.
    Let's see i think I got my first tablet in 2010 but i like raged quit on it for five months cause it was such a pain. However I did finally suck it up and now it's my preferred drawing method.