Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Hello there Weasyl forums

    hello i am literally a cyclone filled with bards

    not really, but i'm a crow, i'm australian, i'm sort of shy lately, i really like cyborgs, robots, anything mechanical in general, and are obsessed with birds

  2. #2
    ~Kupo~ Moogle's Avatar
    Weasyl
    N/A
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Canada Ontario
    Gender
    Posts
    1,142
    Welcome to Weasyl, Bard!

    Oh my gosh, mechanical characters are always so neat to see. There's quite a few fellow bird lovers here also, hopefully you'll get the chance to meet them. :3

    Lookin' forward to seeing you around!~

  3. #3
    Sanity Is For The Weak Accellerant's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Accellerant
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    The Heinz Ketchup Factory
    Gender
    Box
    Posts
    55
    Welcome Mr. Cyclone, welcome to the Weasyl forums. Where the first official lineup of Weasyl Admin Plushies shall be available by 2025! ($69.99/plush)

    Have you met the majestic African Raven or the American WoodECH on your travels? I have yet to myself, but one day I shall witness these magnificent creatures in their natural habitat. While I'm pondering the thought of our Avian friends, what are your favorite birds? Also, I cannot blame you for loving Robots/Mechs/Cyborgs, they seem to have a majestic quality that we humans cannot even fathom. With this in mind, do you have any favorite shows, pictures or media which revolve around Mechs/Robots/Cybrogs/SexyFutureStuffs/etc.?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Accellerant View Post
    Where the first official lineup of Weasyl Admin Plushies shall be available by 2025! ($69.99/plush)
    Ugh, now I'm cancelling my preorder. So utterly disappointed in the sweatshop that makes these.
    Sega does what Nintendon't.

  5. #5
    all species of corvid are probably my favorite birds, with parrots a close second

    i also like herons and pelicans because they have fucked up and weird anatomies

    and hmm, media. Pacific Rim? Gundam? Crysis? I'm trying to remember what features, like, cyborgs as a plot point/common thing and not just this backround detail. I should watch Ghost in the Shell already :S

  6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Bard Cyclone View Post
    hello i am literally a cyclone filled with bards

    not really
    Disappointed. Wanted a musical cyclone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bard Cyclone View Post
    all species of corvid are probably my favorite birds, with parrots a close second

    i also like herons and pelicans because they have fucked up and weird anatomies

    and hmm, media. Pacific Rim? Gundam? Crysis? I'm trying to remember what features, like, cyborgs as a plot point/common thing and not just this backround detail. I should watch Ghost in the Shell already :S
    I worked with African Greys for a few years! Also, I wouldn't include Crysis in that list, at least not the first one. The nanosuits are worn by humans at least. I never finished 2 or played 3 because I didn't like the direction, so maybe there are some cyborg aspects to it I missed.

    And yes, watch GitS. It's awesome.

  7. #7
    Crysis 2 and 3 elaborate more into it, it's not really... cyborgs, but it's heavily into transhumanism/posthumanism and I'm into that as much as I am cyborgs and machines

    hahaha

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •