Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Weasyl
    LauriJ

Your very first Youtube video

Do you remember the time when you first discovered YouTube? What was the very first video you saw on the site?

Sanity Is For The Weak Accellerant's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Accellerant
    Oh god, that's a tough one... Back when the Youtube's was just starting up I didn't have a care in the world for it. I actually actively avoided going to the site for a while because it would crash my computer. The oldest video I can remember watching was back when I was just getting started in WoW. So to my guess, Spiffworld's re: Your Brains is the very first memorable video I can remember.

Kinda makes me want to get back into WoW, but school takes first priority as always.
    Also, I never found out why exactly my rig crashed when it visited Youtube back then. I blame Megabyte.
    Last edited by Accellerant; 07-26-2014 at 03:43 PM. Reason: I can't read without my glasses!

Weasyl
    N/A
    Dang, c'mon memory! I'm pretty sure it was some Maplestory or Inuyasha amv. Hmm, I hope they're still up, I wouldn't mind watchn' em again. XD

Weasyl
    Hewge
    What the heck? How would I remember that...

Weasyl
    linkia
    Gosh I believe it was that Shoes video. And it left quite the impression.

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    I was gonna look through my YouTube history to ind out but when I saw I had watched over 5500 videos over the years and there's no way to skip to the end as far as I know, I said fuck that.

I think it was some Japanese drag queen music video a friend of mine showed me, but I'm really not sure.

An AMV, but I don't remember which one. I used to be BIG into the AMV making world and had a channel with a few hundred followers, but yeah... copyright laws over music, one thing leads to another, long story short it's not happening anymore. Before I would get my fix on animemusicvideos.org, but one of my cousins started linking me to youtube.

Weasyl
    Raz
    It was likely an AMV or some form of editing using anime and video game scenes with different music or dialogue.

So many years ago. So many videos watched. Really don't remember. Possibly something to do with something i was researching at the time. Now I'm a youtube junky. Bet I've watched every Anthrocon video uploaded this year.

Weasyl
    Noxid
    Maybe one of the first smosh videos?
    that's the oldest shit I can remember.

Apparently the history stops keeping count after 10,000. Sad, I wanted to know what my total was.