Thread: Hello there!

Hello there!

I'm a little new to weasyl. 'v'

I'm roseyschemes over on dA, as well as tumblr!
    My twitter is elifox_rz!

Little about me:

-My name is Elijah! I go by Eli most of the time~
    -I'm 19, soon to enter college, and really excited about it!
    -I'm non binary, and I go by neutral (they/them) or male (he/him) pronouns!
    -I am a digital and traditional artist!
    -I also make yarn tails and small props for now, but soon, bigger ones!!

If you have any questions, lemme know!
    Last edited by RoseySchemes; 07-26-2014 at 12:29 AM.

Sanity Is For The Weak Accellerant's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Accellerant
    Hello there Rosey, welcome to the Weasyl forums! Where the sun is always shining and the air smells like warm root beer and the towels are oh... SO FLUFFY!

And because you asked for it, here's Accellerant's *Nine-Thousand Questions!
    1. Since you're going to college, do you have an idea as for what you want for your Major/Minor?
    2. What got you interested in drawing in the first place, and how long have you been doing it?
    3. Since you have interest in making props, perchance this is a planned field of study or future career?
    4. If the Bermuda Triangle is constantly eating people, why has nobody nuked it yet?
    5. Lastly, what does this song make you feel?

*The user "Accellerant" is a terrible liar and cannot even fathom the possibility of coming up with nine-thousand reasonable questions.
    Last edited by Accellerant; 07-26-2014 at 03:39 AM. Reason: I Was Force Fed SaurKraut Until I was 26 1/2 Years Old

Weasyl
    Raz
    It's a fellow newbie!
    We gotta stick together!!
    They chew up people like us and spit us out!!!
    Or maybe they'll welcome us with cookies and handshakes, I suppose that's possible as well.
    Anyways, WELCOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Accellerant View Post
    Hello there Rosey, welcome to the Weasyl forums! Where the sun is always shining and the air smells like warm root beer and the towels are oh... SO FLUFFY!

And because you asked for it, here's Accellerant's *Nine-Thousand Questions!
    1. Since you're going to college, do you have an idea as for what you want for your Major/Minor?
    2. What got you interested in drawing in the first place, and how long have you been doing it?
    3. Since you have interest in making props, perchance this is a planned field of study or future career?
    4. If the Bermuda Triangle is constantly eating people, why has nobody nuked it yet?
    5. Lastly, what does this song make you feel?

*The user "Accellerant" is a terrible liar and cannot even fathom the possibility of coming up with nine-thousand reasonable questions.

Hello, Accellerant! C:

1. I'm actually going in as undecided for now! However, I have put much thought into being a costume design and studio art major (dual majors are available at my college, and there's no way I'd pass that up!) I'm thinking a minor in Fashion or Cosmetics will come in handy!

2. Well, honestly, after I got out of the swing of softball (ha...puns..) I had nothing else to really vent out my energy. I discovered I liked to draw the characters i watched on tv, and people seemed to like my art, too! I began creating my own characters, and even making stories to go along with them. I've been doodling since elementary school, but only became more interested in getting better around my freshman year of high school. About five or six years now! I'm not the best, but I'm still learning and still growing and that's good!

3. Well, I'd love to be able to do a VARIETY of things! I want to make mermaid tails, but also be a fursuit designer and creator, as well as make costumes and props and cosplay outfits!!! I've also put thought into actual clothing (I want to make a trans-friendly line of clothes! Comfortable for all body types, no pulls in odd places like with gendered clothing) but that will be more of a....side quest. c:

4. Perhaps it is because there is a great risk of further contamination of the water supply! Nuking a large area like that could be the catalyst to our fish population's downfall. We still have radiation problems that are slowly spreading and causing lots of problems...perhaps there is someone out there that still cares for our oceans and thinks the loss of a small percent of people to the Triangle is the lesser of two evils.

5. It makes me feel elated! I can imagine myself on a carousel, enjoying a slow tour of a wonderful and quiet little carnival.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    It's a fellow newbie!
    We gotta stick together!!
    They chew up people like us and spit us out!!!
    Or maybe they'll welcome us with cookies and handshakes, I suppose that's possible as well.
    Anyways, WELCOME!
    Haha, welcome to you as well! <3

Thank you!