Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33
  1. #11
    For every one person like you, though, there's another (or possibly two or three others...) who have a Wii and have like Wii Sports and maybe Wii Fit and like nothing else. That system had a disgraceful amount of shovelware.

  2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Dr Cone Judicant's Avatar

    Weasyl
    Judicant
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminoxic View Post
    I know someone that is excited about pre-ordering his Wii-U just for Bayoneeta 2

    I myself am not a fan of hand held gaming consoles though.

    I must ask though, what exactly is Bayonetta?
    Yup I'm here.



    To put it one way, I know I'm a Nintendo fanboy and I simply don't care, Bayonetta only made the decision to pre-order my strange oversized interpretation of a deconstructed and open-faced DS system that much easier.

    I generally enjoy most of Nintendo's titles that aren't reduced to mindless simplicity (yes I know, some of you will argue they all are), and generally like they weird stuff they do with their consoles (which other companies seem to be 'inspired' by). Added to that, this time around they actually do seem a bit more interested into bringing the non-casual market to their system. Of course they'll still maintain their casual library (would be a mistake not to), but at least their trying to spice up the line up a bit.

    As for Bayonetta 2, I've been pining for Bayonetta 2 ever since I finished the first one. In my opinion, probably because I never played any of the DMC, Bayo was what the end result of the 'practice' they got with DMC. Story was a bit poor but it was almost as if it knew how poor it was, and frankly I haven't met someone who's seriously cared. Rest of that shit was beautiful. :V

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf-Bone View Post
    And when a lot of them don't really utilize it except in passing, like they did with the Wiimote, it'll seem like a wasted opportunity, but a lot of people will come to wonder just what the hell they bought the damn thing for.
    Even though that really probably won't happen. Just look at the Nintendo DS and how the second screen was picked up instantly by all developers.


    A lot of people would disagree with you.
    Likewise

    And I'm not even exactly a fan of the series myself. But I realize why it's considered to be as good as it is. But I'm sure I'm wrong and you're just itching to tell me how...
    It's generic and like every beat-em-up before it.

    So? A lot of people don't believe in evolution or apparently that the sperm and the egg are what makes the baby.
    ... That isn't even related to this at all. Where is your logic?

    No one gives a damn that Nintendo doesn't "believe" in the rest of the market
    Except Sony and Microsoft, who are currently scrambling to get their consoles ready to be unveiled by next year, and released by 2014.

    because increasingly, that market is starting to believe Nintendo's turning into a kooky fringe of its own.
    ... You clearly don't know how this market works...


    Right, I should stop doing what I damn well please with my time and money because I don't have some emotional attachment to some Japanese businessman I never met (which has more to do with the language barrier than any real ignorance).
    Well, if you don't respect people who made modern gaming possible...

    I don't have much else to say about your TL;DR boxwang here.
    A. Good, because you aren't saying many logical things
    B. The hell is a boxwang?

  4. #14
    Technically, you don't have to know who Miyamoto is to enjoy modern gaming. (This is coming from someone who loves Miyamoto and all his oddness and will miss him at E3.)

    Just sounds like another person bitching about utterly pointless things in games like how 1080p is so inferior for an arbitrary reason like "Other consoles are going to be better" or worrying about how powerful a console is when the thing that makes the console is ultimately the library. We can sit here and debate the value of the Wii's library until the 9th generation of gaming but I remember one single fact about the 6th generation that is undisputable - the PS2 was the weakest console in terms of power but had the largest gaming library and third-party support, completely outshining the Gamecube and Xbox library combined.
    If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please," I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes."

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by RX-149Dragonite View Post
    B. The hell is a boxwang?
    It's when you quote every fucking sentence hoping to wear your opponent out (and that's me being nice, I don't think you really even care about being right as much as looking smart). You could really learn to take a page out of the post above your own. You don't have to agree with everything somebody says but you don't need to beat them over the head with a John Galt speech either. What you're doing is frankly annoying to most people if past experience has taught me anything.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf-Bone View Post
    It's when you quote every fucking sentence hoping to wear your opponent out (and that's me being nice, I don't think you really even care about being right as much as looking smart)
    No, that's called addressing all of your opponent's points. Maybe if you learned how to make logical arguments you would have no problem with that, but alas.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by RX-149Dragonite View Post
    No, that's called addressing all of your opponent's points. Maybe if you learned how to make logical arguments you would have no problem with that, but alas.
    Tuvok Shakur in the house
    mad "logic" for that ass represent

  8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    Cold as Fire Eminoxic's Avatar


    Weasyl
    Eminoxic
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    No where
    Posts
    258
    Before any further arguments or flame war begin, please make sure you all take note of our Forum Rules.

  9. #19
    Look, I don't care about logic. It's illogical to care about logic as much as he does, which I don't think he even does. They're my opinions, and I don't hold them as dear as he does his own. I think Nintendo's running out of steam, and the first sign of that was the massive price drop they had to give the 3DS just to move the damn things off shelves. Jesus Christ, this thread was supposed to be about Bayonetta. Talk about that or just don't talk, how's that for logic?

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminoxic View Post
    Before any further arguments or flame war begin, please make sure you all take note of our Forum Rules.
    Thank you, Eminoxic

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf-Bone
    Jesus Christ, this thread was supposed to be about Bayonetta.
    But you were the one talking about the Wii U being bad in the first place...

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •