Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Aroo :3

  1. #1

    Aroo :3

    I actually joined a while ago but couldn't be arsed to post 'til now
    figured I'd give it some time, let some more people join
    had shit to take care of in life, y'know how it is
    I don't care if you remember me from FAF or not
    I mean if you liked me there, that's nice, I guess
    but that part of my life is completely over
    so if you had some grudge against me for whatever
    I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in continuing it here
    likewise, just because we were "friends" there
    doesn't necessarily mean we're friends now
    it's nothing personal, things change
    kinda like the weather

    so yeah I'm going through Bioshock withdrawal hardcore
    that's what I get for renting instead of buying :c

  2. #2
    Resident Khajiit Ibuuyk's Avatar


    Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Trois-Rivières, Québec
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,250
    Ohey, I remember you! Welcome and nice introduction post :3

  3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Cold as Fire Eminoxic's Avatar


    Weasyl
    Eminoxic
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    No where
    Posts
    258
    Welcome to the forums. I would say I remember you, but I'd be lying, for I am not a furry, Foreveralone.

  4. #4
    You're not a furry, yet you're an admin/in a position of power in a furry community
    why does this always seem to happen? hey speaking of that
    where's Term? c'mon I heard he was here
    stop hiding from me
    don't be afraid, dude, FAF was years ago and you never liked it anyway!

  5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Didn't try, Succeeded Fay V's Avatar



    Weasyl
    Fayv
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf-Bone View Post
    You're not a furry, yet you're an admin/in a position of power in a furry community
    why does this always seem to happen? hey speaking of that
    where's Term? c'mon I heard he was here
    stop hiding from me
    don't be afraid, dude, FAF was years ago and you never liked it anyway!
    It's not a furry only community. We just happen to have a lot of staff and members that are furries. We welcome people from different fandoms because we're not looking to be furry centric

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Fay V View Post
    It's not a furry only community. We just happen to have a lot of staff and members that are furries. We welcome people from different fandoms because we're not looking to be furry centric
    Well, okay, but unless something changed while I was out in the desert receiving divine wisdom (that's the story I'm telling everyone), furries are still pretty much fringe by default so it probably won't happen for ya. Not saying don't try, though.

  7. #7
    Retired Staff Tiger's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Gender
    grrl
    Posts
    1,287
    Hey Wolf-Bone! I recognize you from FAF, back before I had joined it. Welcome to Weasyl!

    By the way, I love your avatar. Pretty kick-ass!

  8. #8
    thank you :3
    i look big and mean :3
    but i'm a cuddly wuff :3
    wuff :3

  9. #9
    Resident Khajiit Ibuuyk's Avatar


    Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Trois-Rivières, Québec
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf-Bone View Post
    Well, okay, but unless something changed while I was out in the desert receiving divine wisdom (that's the story I'm telling everyone), furries are still pretty much fringe by default so it probably won't happen for ya. Not saying don't try, though.
    Actually, I'm pretty sure we have more than half a dozen furless newbs in here

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibuuyk View Post
    Actually, I'm pretty sure we have more than half a dozen furless newbs in here
    Out of a few hundred something
    so even out of that tiny number of people
    furries are still the overwhelming majority :-P
    just saying
    I don't see why it's a bad thing

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •