Sanity Is For The Weak Accellerant's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Accellerant

+1 Addition to Weasyl

Good day to you dear reader, and welcome to my grammatically incorrect introduction! First, let me give a big thanks to you for taking the time to read this here collection of text. There's loads of other things you can be doing, but here you are reading this. I appreciate it! Lets get down to business, shall we?

I'm a young adult whom has been interested in anthro goodness since I was a little guy. I'd like to thank Disney and my fond memories of 90's cartoons which fueled this interest for many years, good stuff! You may be wondering why I've chosen "Accellerant" as my handle, well it's based off my very first name when I was new to the net. Oh, you may be wondering what my first net alias is? Well, sadly, I'm not going to reveal something as such so easily. You've got to earn it! Ah but enough about my name, lets move onto something more interesting things. I'm currently a full time student whose major is Computer Science. While I'm not being driven insane by mathematics, my hobby revolves around doodling. While my skills in the arts is "meh," I'd like to one day be able to animate my own shorts, music videos and some form of JJ Abrams-esque one-hit wonder!

Oh, you may be wondering how I found out about Weasyl. Well, simply put, I read a journal entry by Fisk (AKA Jay Naylor) and that's how I found this place. Does it scare you that I actually read Journals? Don't worry, you're not alone. Every time I take a look in the mirror, my reflection screams in horror!

I do believe this wraps up my introduction. I look forward to seeing you in the future dear reader. Oh, and thanks again for taking the time to read this!
    Last edited by Accellerant; 07-22-2014 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Word Choice & Bad Puns

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Yo yo yo! Welcome to Weasyl!

Weasyl
    Butterflygoddess
    Welcome to the forums and may I just say you picked the best moment from that moon animation project to make your avatar

You certainly have an interesting introduction. I don't think I've seen anyone form sentences in the way you do. It was certainly an interesting read.

Ah... 90's Disney, those were the best days of Disney. I miss those. I often watch those again because I miss the times they came from. Things were great. My favorites had to be Lion King, Mulan, and Beauty and the Beast. Though I did enjoy Sleeping Beauty because it had that interesting segment at the very end of the movie, after the credits, which explained the making of the movie; I enjoyed watching how it came to life. All those hand painted backgrounds were to die for.

How long have you been drawing for (seriously drawing)? I've been drawing seriously since I was about ten years old. Give or take a year.

Do you Role-Play and have any characters you favor?
    Do you enjoy writing and creating stories?

I found Weasyl due to a good friend of mine. I was apprehensive to join for a day or so but I caved in when I saw how nicely everything is organized. It sold me pretty quickly. I've made some good friends through Weasyl and I hope to keep making more.

Welcome to Weasyl and sorry for all the questions. XD
    Inactive account

Weasyl
    Antumbra
    Welcome!

I'm going to try and guess your name.....

Accellerant.......Gasoline......Gasolina......
    ....Daddy Yankee......New York Yankees......Derek Jeter.......#2........poop........corn........

The only logical choice would be Vegetable. Your original name was Vegetable. Gosh I'm smart

Sanity Is For The Weak Accellerant's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Accellerant
    Last edited by Accellerant; 07-22-2014 at 09:20 PM. Reason: BECAUSE I CAN! >:c

Weasyl
    Hewge
    You're interesting. I like you.

Weasyl
    Antumbra