Thread: Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!

The_randomizer here and I love artwork, as well as photography and have a pretty decent camera for doing so. A little bit about me, I love animals, a lot, and take pics of them. Favorite animal being foxes, they're just so darn cute and fluffy! I actually get to work at a local wildlife sanctuary and one of the animals is a super friendly rescued fox who can't be returned to the wild, she had a very uh, not so good past. Nevertheless, she's a super super sweet fox and I have hundreds of pictures of her. Another thing is I like video games a lot, notably Star Fox Adventures on the Gamecube and as such, make 3D art with a Krystal model (clean art mind ya) micro macro stuff, harmless and look forward to meeting all of you and become a part of this community.

I'd be more than happy to showcase some of my art in here if you want.
    Last edited by the_randomizer; 07-21-2014 at 05:30 PM.

Weasyl
    Antumbra
    Hello and welcome!

Looking forward to being a part of this community! And tips, suggestions, etc as I submit my work here?

Weasyl
    Antumbra
    I would just suggest to have fun! People here are pretty darn nice, although it seems to be a bit slow right now.

You can always start a sketchbook thread if you wanted some feedback and there is also the "Post Your Latest Artwork" thread if you just wanted to do finished/individual pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Antumbra View Post
    I would just suggest to have fun! People here are pretty darn nice, although it seems to be a bit slow right now.

You can always start a sketchbook thread if you wanted some feedback and there is also the "Post Your Latest Artwork" thread if you just wanted to do finished/individual pieces.
    Well, I can't really draw lol, but what I am getting into now is 3D artwork with DAZ Studio and Blender, and posing and learning animation with characters like Renamon and Krystal, so I that "Post your latest artwork" thread would be a better place to give people a taste of what I can offer the community I'm quite the Star Fox/Adventures fan!

Edit: Wait, is there a thread I can show my 3D art by chance?

Weasyl
    Antumbra
    Quote Originally Posted by the_randomizer View Post
    Well, I can't really draw lol, but what I am getting into now is 3D artwork with DAZ Studio and Blender, and posing and learning animation with characters like Renamon and Krystal, so I that "Post your latest artwork" thread would be a better place to give people a taste of what I can offer the community I'm quite the Star Fox/Adventures fan!

Edit: Wait, is there a thread I can show my 3D art by chance?
    I haven't seen one myself (but I haven't been looking since I can't do it). So you may be good to start one!

Quote Originally Posted by Antumbra View Post
    I haven't seen one myself (but I haven't been looking since I can't do it). So you may be good to start one!
    Yeah, didn't see one either, but go into the Multimedia section, where it says on the top "A place dedicated to the sharing, discussion, and critique of artworks of all media." so my 3D work can be showcased there, but for critique. Only other section I can think of would be going to to General Chat, or making another thread in the Welcome Section

Weasyl
    N/A
    -jumps all over you-

HEY! Welcome to Weasyl, Randomizer!

Wah~! Foxes are my favourite too! It must be great to work around so many animals in a sanctuary. Though it's a shame to hear about the fox, but at least she's in better care now. Ohlala, and 3D art? I'd love to see some of it! The sketchbook threads are filled with a majority of sketches, but I don't see a problem with posting 3D work or any other WIPs of the sort.

Look forward to seeing you around some more! :3

Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    -jumps all over you-

HEY! Welcome to Weasyl, Randomizer!

Wah~! Foxes are my favourite too! It must be great to work around so many animals in a sanctuary. Though it's a shame to hear about the fox, but at least she's in better care now. Ohlala, and 3D art? I'd love to see some of it! The sketchbook threads are filled with a majority of sketches, but I don't see a problem with posting 3D work or any other WIPs of the sort.
    Look forward to seeing you around some more! :3
    Hey there! Thanks everyone for the welcome! Foxes are just super sweet animals, but also very derpy and hyper lol! Likewise, looking forward to being around here more and posting my artwork! It's okay to post that there, I did make a thread now that you mentioned it, but I accidentally posted it in the Multimedia section (whoops ) oh well!