Weasyl and Sea (das me)

HELLO ! Just trying out these forums for the first time and getting acquainted to the set up here! Seems pretty nice! Welp here is an intro!

My name is Seasonfluff, but you can call me Season, Sea, Fluff, Seasoning

• 20 Year old 3rd Year Digital Media Student
    • I have a Twin. She is my best friend and inspiration: Aspyluff
    • I have one pet My Cat Sadie is a long haired 2 year old calico kitty

• My Passions Include:
    --Hobbies: Drawing, Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Art, Camping, Hunting fishing, Listening to Music, Hanging with my friends, and watching movies.

--Movies: Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Spirit, Free Willy, Avengers, X-men, Iron Man

--Books: Hunger Games, Unwind, I am Number Four, Warriors, Black Beauty

--Comics/Graphic Novels: Zap, Monster Pulse, Off White, Fables

--Shows: Teen Wolf, Avatar the Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, Agents of Sheild,

--Games: Portal, Minecraft, Lord of the Rings Online, Jak and Daxter, Sly Cooper, Gallop Racer, Sims 3, Skyrim, Infamous, Wolf Among us

--Animals: Red Pandas, Cats, Orcas, Horses, Manatees, Wolves, Snow Leopards, Tigers, Caracals, Dogs, and Fantasy Animals such as Dragons

More about me: I love to camp, hunt, and fish and am inspired by music, nature, my friends, and everyday life. I have been drawing for many years, and as long as I can remember I have picked up a pencil and doodled to my heart's content. I am somewhat soft spoken</b> but I try and speak my opinion and be an overall confident person (which I'm not really). I love to create new things, worlds, places, animals, species etc and love to study new and weird things that probably don't matter but are fun to know. I'm a collector of odd knowledge. I also am obsessed with fantasy and superhero genres as well as action, adventure or comedy.

I take Inspiration from Movies, Music, Friends, and everyday life.

My Arsenal:
    -Wacom Intous 5 Tablet
    -Adobe CreativeSuite 5.5
    -Manga Studio
    -Iscribble
    -Macbook Pro 15.5"
    Last edited by Seasonfluff; 07-23-2014 at 07:10 PM.

Sanity Is For The Weak Accellerant's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Accellerant
    Welcome, welcome to the Weasyl forums (aka Forum 17)! You have chosen or been chosen to join one of the finest remaining forums on the net. I thought so much of the Weasyl forums that I elected to establish my collection of badly drawn doodles here, in the forums so thoughtfully provided by our benefactors. I've been proud to call Weasyl my home. And so, whether you are here to stay or are passing through to parts unknown, welcome to the Weasyl forums. *It's safer here.

I must say, you have a fine selection of passions. But what piques my curiosity more than anything is a question I'm sure you're constantly barraged with over and over again. At your current level of skill when it comes to drawing, did you take a class or two? Or perchance, did you learn without instruction?

*The user "Accellerant" does not guarantee the safety of anyone, and may in fact be the one to assault you in the future. Batteries not included.
    Last edited by Accellerant; 07-23-2014 at 08:52 PM. Reason: For I Am The Day Man

Heh thank you! As you can see I'm currently a 3rd year Digital Media student so design, composition and such have been something I've learned professionally. As for purely fine art, I took several years of art in High School, as well as the school's Advanced art Classes and was apart of the National Art society. That is about as close as I get to formal education for artistic endeavors! Most of it has been self taught. I'm currently using an online figure drawing tool to help me improve with anatomy, and a friend of mine who is an art student has been helping me improve as well! : D