Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Writing on this site...

Writing on this site...

How are stories done on this site?

I am currently writing a story, so must I only post the whole story or am I able to edit in chapter after chapter? I want to be sure of this before I go on with posting my story.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    You can post individual chapters as you write them, or a whole story, or go back and edit one submission (though this would be a terrible option to bring new, or any viewers in)... whatever you want, really. I feel like I might not be totally understanding the question, but hopefully that answer suffices.

Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    You can post individual chapters as you write them, or a whole story, or go back and edit one submission (though this would be a terrible option to bring new, or any viewers in)... whatever you want, really. I feel like I might not be totally understanding the question, but hopefully that answer suffices.
    This answers my concerns. Thank you!
    If you need anything or just want to talk about something, vent about issues and such, I'm your guy. Just PM me. I might be a stranger to you but sometimes it helps to have a shoulder to cry on when going through trials.