Soap and Candle Commissions!

Alright, so, name's L, and I come from a family of All-Natural Soap and Candle Makers. Specifically, I make Fragrance Oil Blends and Perfumes.

As of recent, I've started branching out and taking commissions for making delightful smelling Bath Products, as well as Triple Scented Candles and Fragrance Oil Blends. This ranges from traditional scents, such as Florals, Musks and Fruity, to the unusual, Like High Octane Gasoline, Bacon and Gunpowder.

(Heck, one customer asked for a Cannabis scented Candle. I've learned not to ask questions....but the customer was thrilled.)

Right now, I'm selling just Candles and Soaps, and am planning to start selling fragrance oils at the beginning of next year. Our soaps are made out of several different natural oils and Vegetable Glycerin as well as Goat's Milk, Shea Butter, Honey, and Cocoa Butter. Our candles are a Natural Paraffin/Soy blend, and uses All Cotton Wicks.
    Prices are as follows.

----For Soap----

1 pound of soap = $ 8.00 USD. Please Specify Color.
    This is just the soap, by itself, sans any additives and makes about 3 Large Soaps.
    Additives and exfoliates , such as Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, and Pumice are $ 1.00 USD per pound.
    Each fragrance to be put into said soap are $ 5.00 USD Each
    For example, say you would like a mix of Sandalwood, Oak Moss, Mexican Vanilla, and Leather. That's 5 x 4 = $20.

----For Candles----

1 Large Candle -or- 2 Small Candles = $ 20.00 USD, Includes 1 Fragrance. Extra Fragrances cost $ 5.00 Each. Please specify Color.

----Shipping Costs---

Shipping is $ 10.00 USD Flat rate across the United States. For other countries, contact me for a shipping quote.
    If you are interested, Please drop me a Line at InnerGoddessSoaps@gmail.com , with the subject line "Commission Inquiry", and I'd be happy to discuss your order. Thanks for reading, and have a nice day!
    Last edited by TheMysteriousL; 07-08-2014 at 03:46 PM.