Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"Coal Rollers" trying to protest environmentalism.

http://www.businessinsider.com/conse...k-smoke-2014-7

I'd assume this to be an onion... were it not for one of these guys tossing a cup of coffee out the window after spewing black smoke. Man - I wish I came up with thi thing earlier so I could make money off of these guys, because they're that bloody stupid.

Weasyl
    Noxid
    wha

oh man this is painful to read
    I want to believe this isn't real but, I lack evidence to the contrary
    where's captain planet when you need him

Rolling coal looks worse than it is, diesel exhaust is not a major environmental hazard even when it spews black soot. the only reason car people hate them is because they ruin perfectly good trucks and just give ecomentalists even more ammo.
    Get a loada this guy here.
    https://twitter.com/DogdongD

WOW 16.000 followers with over 100.000 posts. Didn't know there were that many rednecks who could stay sober enough to operate a computer! Learn something new everyday.

If you want to see stupid people tricks just pay attention to pickup trucks. I remember the iron balls thing a few years back. Remember those testicle looking things that hung lower than the back bumper? Or what about lowering trucks so they bottomed out at every pothole in the road? Or lifting them up so they turned over easily. Or putting bigger tires on them making them hard to steer. You want to see the latest stupid people trick? Start looking at pickup trucks.

What surprises me most is that it's taken this long for the mainstream to realize these people exist as they've plagued the automotive world for YEARS. Next you're gonna see a Buzzfeed article about people who use a Maxwell House can for a muffler on their Civic or George Takei is going to post a link about the cancer that is stancing.
    Get a loada this guy here.
    https://twitter.com/DogdongD

Weasyl
    Saiko
    Quote Originally Posted by TeenageAngst View Post
    Rolling coal looks worse than it is, diesel exhaust is not a major environmental hazard even when it spews black soot. the only reason car people hate them is because they ruin perfectly good trucks and just give ecomentalists even more ammo.
    Whether it's a major hazard or not, the sentiment still boils down to "I hate you, so I'm going to kill us both."

Oh ya, forgot this new, or not that new of a trend. Stupid people have been doing this for years. Just one more stupid people trick with a truck. Cut a few holes in the bed and permanently instal fragile tubes so you can't use the bed for anything. And, just for fun, rust out your truck bed faster than installing a bed liner. Yep, that was a good idea. Let's keep our truck pretty by making sure condensation can never evaporate.

If you let it upset you they've won. Just keep this in mind the next time you see a confederate flag on a pickup truck. "Looser" plain and simple.

A few stupid things I've only seen once around here. Someone bolted a screen door to the grill to keep bugs off of the truck. Drove by a truck with five sets of headlights installed. Cop behind me didn't see the humor in that. Watched him whip around and pull the truck over. Apparently not only did this redneck permanently damage the front of his truck. The redneck broke the law as well. Something about being a hazard to other motorists.

I absolutely love how they think every person who owns a prius or a civic are their mortal enemies and deserve a whiff of that sweet, sweet black smoke.

I really don't get this trend. "I want to get hated by everyone else by rolling coal, and show that I support destroying the single planet we have"

Oh, it is epically stupid, because it they don't realize that all those Prius owners and bike riders are doing them a favour. The less gas that others use means that much more that's available for them. I we can get the total amount of pollution down, then there's going to be less pressure on the few who still need eight or more cylinders to make their lives complete. Sure, there are some obnoxious, self righteous ecowarriors out there, but is more obnoxious self-righteousness the answer? Or are you really just that scared and insecure because someone isn't validating your lifestyle choices?

The Colbert Report had a skit on them. After seeing it I figured it out. The only goal in life these folks have is to be dumber than their parents. Wont be long before a new set of laws are passed. Just like all the noise ordinance laws. Because there was nothing like the sound of a 10.000 watt car stereo at three in the morning.