Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hello!

Weasyl
    Absolutrii

Hello!

Uncreative tagline title is uncreative, yes. Umm... Anyways, I apparently have to make one of these here annoying 'nice to meet you, please welcome me to the Forums,' posts, so here I am. I moved here from FA because the oppression over there was overwhelming in a way. I hope to make some new friends with similar tastes here. Umm... I'm an artist, and for this account, I mostly draw Pokemon related things. I like drawing Pokemon a lot and have several NPCs and OCs to do things with if you're into roleplaying at all. I like to draw things from the roleplays I do. So... yeah! I... I think that's about all. ; ) I really hope everyone here is nice and friendly and wants to chat and stuff. You can find and follow me on Weasyl under the same name as I appear here on the forums.

Oh! And I write, too. I guess that's important. Because I'll be posting Pokemon and/or Pokemon kink related works on my account.

I also have a NSFW tumblr request blog thing. But I apparently can't post a link because I'm new...? I dunno.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hey, welcome to the Weasyl fourms Absolutrii. Your Pokemon stuff is pretty nice, plus I love the whole absol theme you've got going on with yourself! We've got a good little group here, although the forums are kind of quiet these days. Always up for a chat though!

Ello there fellow pokemon enthusiast, welcome to weasyl forums!

Weasyl
    Absolutrii
    Thank you both for the warm welcome!